New to The Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KSviaNY

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone. Mainly into baseball and football cards and collectable. Main reason for joining, I am trying to put together a set for my girlfriend for Christmas and having a hard time finding what I need.

Welcome to The Bench, @KSviaNY!

I think you've come to the right place! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone here who can help you get your set complete.

I hope so. I can't find what I need anywhere. Looking for months. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome!
That was a fun set in 2007. I put together my name with those then sold them off to buy other things for my collection
Best of luck!

Welcome friend, glad to see another new member, it is a great community here! Hope you enjoy your time!

God bless,

Kevin

Hey everyone. Mainly into baseball and football cards and collectable. Main reason for joining, I am trying to put together a set for my girlfriend for Christmas and having a hard time finding what I need.
Welcome to Bench. Hope you find what you are looking for. Mike