New tools...

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Today I've installed a few tools on the site. Some of these are tools I've had on another site so I thought I'd bring them over here too. Please let me know what you all think about how any of these tools can be made better.

I should also mention that these tools are only available to members who are registered, and logged in.

Randomizer
Everyone here can probably figure this one out. Just throw a bunch of lines into the box, click randomize, and see your items get all mixed up.

Fee calculator
Again, pretty self-explanatory. Put a dollar amount into the box, click calculate, and we'll tell you how much you'll have, or give, after PayPal fees.

Card shops
This one is still just in the early stages of development, but I thought it'd be a good idea to go ahead and let folks start getting some data added. Once completed, members will be able to search for card shops within a specified distance of their location.

For now, though, the only filter available is to sort by state (CA, TX, FL, etc.).

In order to add a card shop, you MUST include at least the shop name, city, and state.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
very nice....here is a shop I go to every so often:

Courtney's Sports Cards
1626 E Washington St
Colton, CA 92324
I've added that one but, just so everyone else knows, there is a button at the top right of the card shops landing page that will let anyone add card shops themselves. Right now this is open to everyone, but if we start seeing abuse we'll cut it back to only a select few. I'm hopeful that won't be a problem.

It is worth noting that the system does log who added each card shop, and that's likely something we'll start to display in a later version.