New Trader Rules

Jaybo374

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I know I'm beating a dead horse but like any group in life, newbies must always pay their dues before being at the same level of veterans.

ktcardshop

Prospect
New old trader

I've been trading for more than 20 years and have not had a problem until recently when trading on another board I was required to send first to an established member. I sent first and then he just seemed to disappear. Doesn't answer my emails etc. I know he is still around because he is still posting on the their forum's. I never had a problem sending first, usually sent at the same time and always got my cards.

Ray

vktwinsfan24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
As a rookie, I completely understand this rule. I've been scammed so many times on different sites, I can't even count. This is the best trading site EVER because of the rules put in place.

JamesNevans

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Don't know why I've never seen this thread before but I just skimmed through and this post jumped out at me.

This is against the rules isn't it ?

Yes, seeing as this thread is 3 years old when the policy went into place it probably took some time to sink in, I'm thinking the poster was sub-20 back then and was adding a layer that wasn't there thinking that when both were under 20 he would insist that he sends last in the case of having more points, of course we know that both have to send at the same time.

mintman2

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Yes, seeing as this thread is 3 years old when the policy went into place it probably took some time to sink in, I'm thinking the poster was sub-20 back then and was adding a layer that wasn't there thinking that when both were under 20 he would insist that he sends last in the case of having more points, of course we know that both have to send at the same time.

Thanks James. Didn't even look at the date of the post. It just jumped out at me and i responded.

OnDeck

Prospect
I am back after taking off a year in trading and collecting health reasons but I am back. Sending first is common sense when you go and buy a meal you pay before you get the food or buying a car you pay before you drive the car off the lot, and trading ball cards is no different. I really dislike trading from those who will rip you off because they think he’ll never come after me hey….some people fly and own plains don’t push it. Do the rule, and have fun trading.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Trades to the same person in one week?

What is the rule for Bench points when you trade with the same trader in the same week? How long do you have to wait to get Bench points on both trades? I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't find anything about this.

JamesNevans

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
What is the rule for Bench points when you trade with the same trader in the same week? How long do you have to wait to get Bench points on both trades? I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't find anything about this.

I'm thinking it's 5 or 7 days, but for purposes of New Member status the 20 points have to be 20 different members so that no hanky-panky with a bunch of shadow trades between a couple or few trader IDs.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)

Its 5 day rule between trades with the same traders. Use to be trading and buyng machine.....5 years ago!! Best regards, David