• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

NFL QB changes

Which QB is your teams best option for 2016

• Colin Kapaernick

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Robert Griffin III

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tim Tebow

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • other free agent or draft

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
If your NFL team is in need of a QB - either right now or after the season is over. What route do you go?

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I would love to see the Browns get Kapernick. Maybe that will entice Harbaugh to come and take over. And Manziel is a joke and needs to go now.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I would love to see the Browns get Kapernick. Maybe that will entice Harbaugh to come and take over. And Manziel is a joke and needs to go now.

I am with you 100%, I would like to see the Eagles take a chance on Kapernick. Can't be worse than Bradford/Sanchez! Still trying to figure out why Kelly didn't keep Tebow. His offense needs a mobile QB, and Tebow is certainly that, at least moreso than Bradford is.

jimmyhazard

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Grigson(Colts) should take RGIII...That way his legacy would be to take all 3 top 2012 draft picks,and destroy each and every one of them.Wow,I thought Tom Brady was arrogant...This loser should NEVER be in charge of a team !

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Kaepernick because they are trying to change his style of play.........He plays better in a system where he can run with the football. Best regards, David PS we have smith.....and most 49er quartbacks go to KC!! Joe Montana, Alex Smith....But smith has a long term contact with the chiefs.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Grigson(Colts) should take RGIII...That way his legacy would be to take all 3 top 2012 draft picks,and destroy each and every one of them.Wow,I thought Tom Brady was arrogant...This loser should NEVER be in charge of a team !

To be fair - Grigson didn't ruin Richardson, he kind of stunk from the beginning. And Luck isn't ruined..yet. He needs an offensive line, a defense and playmakers under the age of 40. RGIII needs to stay healthy and get as far away from Snyder as he possibly can!

Kaepernick because they are trying to change his style of play.........He plays better in a system where he can run with the football. Best regards, David PS we have smith.....and most 49er quartbacks go to KC!! Joe Montana, Alex Smith....But smith has a long term contact with the chiefs.

I wonder how many 49er fans want a do-over and would take Smith over Kapernick at this point. 90%? 95%?