NFL Schedule Release

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Is it too early to put money on the Patriots to repeat??? Must be nice to play in a division where you are guaranteed 6 wins a year and somehow get an easier than average schedule every year!!!

The five easiest

Patriots (SOS: 22). They get an early bye in Week 4, and they’ll get what seems like a bunch of byes from Week 7 to the end. They play all of four games against 2014 winning teams, all in a row: Bills (Monday night), at Broncos (Sunday night), Eagles, at Texans. Only one of them, the Broncos, made the playoffs. Weeks 7-9 are three straight home games against the Jets, Dolphins (Thursday night) and Redskins. Their toughest stretch is all of two games, after their bye, at Cowboys and at Colts.

If the 4 winning teams that you are matched up against in a given year are the Bills with EJ Manuel??, the Broncos with a shaky Peyton, the Eagles with Sam Bradford? and the Texans with ??, how do you not go 15-1 while resting Brady for the last 6 games of the season????

Maybe the reason Belichik is such a genius is because he got himself fired from the Browns, quit on the Jets after a day (yet managed to stay in such a weak division) and lucked into Bledsoe getting hurt???

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Chiefs have a rough 4 game start!
  • 1. Game at Houston
  • 2. Game Home vs. Broncos
  • 3. Game at Green Bay
  • 4. Game at Cincinnati
Best regards, David

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Its early to think about football, but exciting just the same! It will be interesting to see who are the league leaders this year, I dont think anyone saw the Seahawks going to the Super Bowl two years in a row!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
according to some reporters and papers My team they said has the toughest schedule of all teams this year so we shall see how they fare only thing i have to say is
HERE WE GO STEELERS HE WE GO

Steeler fan for life

PitofSteel

5.00 star(s)
according to some reporters and papers My team they said has the toughest schedule of all teams this year so we shall see how they fare only thing i have to say is
HERE WE GO STEELERS HE WE GO

Steeler fan for life

Chief yes we do have the toughest stretch at the end of the schedule however when it's tough we go to the Super Bowl!!!! Go Steelers Go!!!!!!!