NFL starts tonight!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hoping the games will be on TV ......so that we can at least watch the games. Best regards, David

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
In KC and allowing only 22 per cent to attend the game.....vendors only taking credit credit payments...no cash. Best regards, David

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Chiefs first win of the season 34-20 over the Texans. Best regards, David

I have the Chiefs kicker on my fantasy team. I'm lucky they kicked the meaningless field goal with 30 seconds left in the game. Frankly, I thought they should have kneeled down with the 2 score lead.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I have the Chiefs kicker on my fantasy team. I'm lucky they kicked the meaningless field goal with 30 seconds left in the game. Frankly, I thought they should have kneeled down with the 2 score lead.

I would agree with u on that one.....just kneel down as its the first game of a long season. Notice my avatar is the team that I picked on Sun. Best regards, David PS have to move it around...as I'm still in the NHL contest with the Dallas Stars/Twins still in the race for the baseball playoffs and KC for the NFL.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
That was a surprise....with the Cardinals knocking off the 49'ers...24 to 20 .....1st seed in NFL last year. Best regards, David