Nice Baseball for trade/sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickB81

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
My primary focus in collecting has always been basketball and football, with some baseball and hockey thrown in(and lately more UFC). As someone who builds sets, lots of them, I need to cut back and baseball is it. I will finish my open sets and continue with Bowman and 1 other baseball set per season and my Tatum and Mac PCs and keep my focus on NBA and NFL stuff. That being said I have the following baseball stuff for trade. I am only looking for Jayson Tatum/Celtics HOFers, Mac/Brady/ Pats HOF, Devers/Sox autos/gu/nicer stuff, and Bruins HOF(Looking for Bergeron and a McCavoy Young Guns) and my set needs in that order. I will not trade $100 card for 100 commons or $1 cards. There needs to be 1 card at least 50% of the value in the deal unless we come to a specific agreement. So if the card goes for $100, there needs to be a $50 card in the deal. I shouldn't need to be saying this, but the cards I take back must be in NM-M condition. If they are too ****** for your collection they are too ****** for mine. will randomly update this as cards move. Also taking cash offers. Thanks-Rick

2021 PRIZM Rookie Autographs PURPLE PRIZM Jo Adell 27/50 #RA-JOA
2021 Prizm Signatures SILVER PRIZM Logan Webb #SIG-LW
2021 Contenders Draft Ticket RED Auto Bobby Dalbec 37/75 #106
2022 Donruss Marvels DIAMOND Mike Trout #M-1
2022 Donruss Marvels ORANGE DIAMOND Mike Trout 800/999 #M-1
2022 Donruss Marvelss DIAMOND Shohei Ohtani #M-9
2021 Stadium Club CHROME Shohei Ohtani #37
2021 Stadium Club Beam Team BLACK Mookie Betts 71/99 #BT-23
2021 Topps Update Topps Black Gold BLUE Shohei Ohtani #BG-13
2021 Topps Major League Material GU Auto Byron Buxton 42/50
2021 Topps 35th Anniversary GU BLACK Ronald Acuna Jr 194/199
2018 Topps Museum Collection Meaningful Material Manny Machado(3 Color)/Jonathan Schoop(2 Color) 43/50 #DA-MSC

Ill add more as I move these. Thanks-Rick