Nice listing of Short Prints for trade ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You have a possible five of the six cards I need to finish my 2005 Topps Turkey Red set. I do have 2007 Sweet Spot Classic #68 Kent Hrbek. I also have 2013 Panini Cooperstown #101 Cal Ripken if that would help for trades in your search for other short prints. And/or if you see something else on my site that would work, I could use:
ALEX RODRIGUEZ – 2005 TOPPS TURKEY RED – SHORT PRINT - If the with bat version
DEREK JETER – 2005 TOPPS TURKEY RED – SHORT PRINT - If the Blue Sky version
MAGGLIO ORDONEZ – 2005 TOPPS TURKEY RED – SHORT PRINT
WILLY MO PENA – 2005 TOPPS TURKEY RED – SHORT PRINT
MARK PRIOR – 2005 TOPPS TURKEY RED – SHORT PRINT - If the Blue Sky version
LMK if there is something we can do. Jim
Hello - Prior, Jeter, and Arod have been traded - I have the Pena and Pujols available and would trade both for the Herbek - if that work please post up or I can - thanks (PWE trade)

No worries...........I could use these 2 instead...........

2008 Topps Heritage #458 Sean Casey
2008 Topps Heritage #486 Mike Lowell AS

Thanks and LMK............Mike

Hello - Prior, Jeter, and Arod have been traded - I have the Pena and Pujols available and would trade both for the Herbek - if that work please post up or I can - thanks (PWE trade)
Thank you for the reply. Just wanted to confirm that it would be the Pena and the Ordonez (not Pujols.) If so, I would be good with that. Jim