No longer getting Bowman Draft! Hobby forgot to tell that did order Lite hobby boxes....but probably won't get them till Monday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
My hobby store only got the Jumbo boxes (3 autos) and the Super Jumbo boxes (5 autos)......and they did not get the Bowman draft lite which is what I would have purchased this year. Jumbos box is $400.00 and Super Jumbo is over $600.00, The lite hobby box was about $150.00,,,,So I'm no longer collecting bowman draft. Happy Holidays, David

My hobby store only got the Jumbo boxes (3 autos) and the Super Jumbo boxes (5 autos)......and they did not get the Bowman draft lite which is what I would have purchased this year. Jumbos box is $400.00 and Super Jumbo is over $600.00, The lite hobby box was about $150.00,,,,So I'm no longer collecting bowman draft. Happy Holidays, David
That stinks David. Do you buy on Topps.com at all, I am sure they will post some boxes tomorrow. Their shipping is a little slow, but prices should be about the same for lite. Picked up Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome Lite boxes from topps this past year myself.

Last edited:
Looks like my Hobby store did order the lite hobby boxes! So disregard the Title......will be getting two lite boxes of the bowman draft.....but might not get any autos....which is okay with me....as long as I get some color! Happy Holidays, David