No ***** League cards in A&G this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
was looking around, as I usually try to TTM the ***** League cards from A&G and I don't seem to see any in this years set? This was always one of the things I really liked about A&G...seems to be gone this year? Or am I just missing them lol.

anyone know?

well, looks like I just didn't get any in my box...found a site that has them listed...if anyone else is wondering about this...here they are.

Should have looked around more before asking lol.

2010 Topps Allen & Ginter 5 ***** League cards from the #1-300 base set.

104 Mahlon Duckett
243 Jim Zapp
255 Robert Scott
283 Hank Presswood
291 Ron Teasley

well, looks like I just didn't get any in my box...found a site that has them listed...if anyone else is wondering about this...here they are.

Should have looked around more before asking lol.

2010 Topps Allen & Ginter 5 ***** League cards from the #1-300 base set.

104 Mahlon Duckett
243 Jim Zapp
255 Robert Scott
283 Hank Presswood
291 Ron Teasley

I've met Hank a number of times and he is a really nice man. Always willing to talk with a fan and tell stories, much like his mentor Buck O'Neil would do.

I really appreciate that A&G keeps putting out ***** League cards, epsecially some not so well known names for the most part. With the rabid A&G collectors out there my shot at getting the hard to find cards of those players are tough I'll happily take the trade-off of them being in the set:)

Just an FYI on the ***** players and the TTM stuff you might be doing. the USPS is going to be putting out a new set here soon, on the Negor league, might use them with stamp mounts and a 3x5 card for a auto on a ttm, i wias thinking of doing that myself too.

Yes, the ***** league autos are my favorite part of Allen & Ginter. I look forward to chasing the 5 autos this year, 1 down so far. Here's my collection of past years...

glenn07TAG.jpgmiles07TAG.jpgscott07TAG.jpgtoles07TAG.jpgmotley08TAG.jpgevans09TAG.jpgmoore09TAG.jpgnavarro09TAG.jpgparris09TAG.jpgpennington09TAG.jpgsimpson09TAG.jpgwilliams09TAG.jpg