Nobody Likes Me, Man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimple Boy

Hey ya'll,

Nobody on this board likes me, and I don't know why. I didn't do anything wrong... :(

Tommy

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
enjoy your time on the other boards that have "better" rules for you. I'll enjoy my stay on the best trading site on the web

lol...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Best advice I can give you is to stop asking questions that can be answered wit a "tad" bit of effort, and to trade if you want to trade. This is not a chat site or nitpick rules to death site, it's a trade site. So......TRADE.

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
I just hope everybody reads all the threads that you started....Then they can come to their own conclusions....I for one will never trade with you...but I'm nobody here :D

I've never added somebody to my "DO NOT TRADE WITH" list as quick as you

Good luck to you

Last edited:

mr.js36

5.00 star(s)
I am kind of new here to and so far I think The Bench is a great place to do some trades.I am from puerto Rico and I have done over 40 trades with no type of problems with nobody. Maybe you should give a try first and then decide if thats what you really want before talking and causing more problems for you.No more questions regarding the rules and just trading and having fun like the rest of us.
Thanks, Javier

mr.js36

5.00 star(s)
Ok, but does questioning the rules and having suggestions to make things better make me a bad person?

It does not make you a bad peron but rules are rules And you have to follow them if you want to be here in The Bench.
Just TRADE and have fun meeting people.

Brave

5.00 star(s)
Ok, but does questioning the rules and having suggestions to make things better make me a bad person?

The 1722 members signed up before you didn't feel the need to question multiple rules right out of the gate... You didn't even take the time to see how long it would take to get 20 trades before you bitched that it would be too long.

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
This site has been here for several years, its not like it was created last night. There is no issue in questioning the rules; its just that your approach sucked and now your reaction is even worse. I suggested to you the other day that if you had any further questions/concerns than you should PM me. PM = PRIVATE Message; the fact that you keep creating new threads complaining doesnt shine a great light on yourself. Now....... i'll try it one more time and hope you understand, If YOU have anymore questions/concerns PLEASE feel free to PM ME!!! thanks and have a great day, Erik

Brave

5.00 star(s)
I don't agree with the 20 trades.... I think it should be 50!

Anyone could do 20 trades in one weekend and then spend 1 day scamming and make a killing... The ones that whine about 20 are the ones that I think may be plotting that kind of scam.

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
A response to your PM to me
Dimple Boy writes:
You don't even know me. How do you know you don't want to trade with me? I have an impeccable reputation on other boards.

greatdadx2 writes:
I know enough about you from your posts and threads.....I can just imagine trying to work a trade with you....I'm sure you would raise questions and concerns about that....I would not even want to attepmt it....I just write back to you to make sure your non-sense is seen by as many members here as possible...I usally don't engage in these type of threads...Just keep digging your hole, pretty soon you won't get out

Dimple Boy

Dude, it would take me 6 months to make 20 trades which is why I am questioning it. You don't understand. I work at the mall making $5.75/hr, and I can only get 10 hours a week at Burger King. You don't know how tough it is :(

Tommy

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
Come to think of it. I think you are just here to get everybody riled up...I don't think you are who you say you are...I think now you are just being a trouble maker....I'm sure you will be gone soon...Im done with you now

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
Dude, it would take me 6 months to make 20 trades which is why I am questioning it. You don't understand. I work at the mall making $5.75/hr, and I can only get 10 hours a week at Burger King. You don't know how tough it is :(

Tommy

Might as well boot this clown boy now.

This is not going anywhere.

Seems like a lot of effort to come to this board just to create problems, who does that. I very rarely comment on this kind of thing but it might be best to block his IP address and put an end to his games.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.