65 cards added TODAY!!! NOMAH FTL UPDATED 3.7.24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Based on the other 1/1’s in that series, it seems it’s either N/A (no BV available) or $30 BV.

The BV is $15 per Beckett. Those Moments and Milestones may say 1/1, but there are like 300 of them, so it really isnt a 1/1. I am still interested, but not at an inflated price. I am away at the moment, but will try to see what I have for you.

Screenshot 2023-03-01 9.26.37 PM.png

The BV is $15 per Beckett. Those Moments and Milestones may say 1/1, but there are like 300 of them, so it really isnt a 1/1. I am still interested, but not at an inflated price. I am away at the moment, but will try to see what I have for you.

View attachment 86162
Just looked it up again, you are correct. My apologies I had it confused with another card. The $15 BV is what we will go on even though this particular one has no BV. LMK what you would propose. Thanks!

I was talking about the regular base version because I’m assuming that is close to the value of what I have for you.