65 cards added TODAY!!! NOMAH FTL UPDATED 3.7.24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

See anything for these by chance?

• 2021 Gallery James Kaprellian OAK $8
  • 2021 Bowman Chrome Heliot Ramos SF Gold Lava Refractor /75 $8

I like the ones too. Let me know what we might be able to do.

• 2022 Topps Heritage Real One Auto’s:
    • Josh Lowe TB Red Parallel /73 $30
    • Jonathan India CIN $30
Hey TJ, the two cards I like of yours total $80 BV and you’re at $76 in cards you like of mine. We can post that if you like, but I’m happy to add more to even it out. I also like the Unleashed Aaron Judge which is $12 if you find more than you like of mine. Thanks! Josh

Hey TJ, the two cards I like of yours total $80 BV and you’re at $76 in cards you like of mine. We can post that if you like, but I’m happy to add more to even it out. I also like the Unleashed Aaron Judge which is $12 if you find more than you like of mine. Thanks! Josh
That works for me. I'll post it.

Yes, although I prefer on-card, licensed and not encased LOL

Nonetheless, he’s one of my guys.
PLMK what you can use for it.
I'm interested in these:
2022 Topps:
Silver Pack Cedric Mullins BAL /99 $30
Topps Now Top 100 Players Corbin Burnes MIL Blue Foil /49 $40
2021 Topps:
Topps Rip JT Realmuto PHI /25 $40 TV
2020 Topps Tier One Talent Kerry Wood CHC /299 $30
2020 Leaf Metal Draft Cracked Ice SP Wander Franco TB $250 TV (HTG)
2020 Donruss:
Classified Vladimir Guerrero Jr. TOR $80 (HTG)

I'm interested in these:
2022 Topps:
Silver Pack Cedric Mullins BAL /99 $30
Topps Now Top 100 Players Corbin Burnes MIL Blue Foil /49 $40
2021 Topps:
Topps Rip JT Realmuto PHI /25 $40 TV
2020 Topps Tier One Talent Kerry Wood CHC /299 $30
2020 Leaf Metal Draft Cracked Ice SP Wander Franco TB $250 TV (HTG)
2020 Donruss:
Classified Vladimir Guerrero Jr. TOR $80 (HTG)
Here is my dilemma. Lou Bob is scuffling and got benched today. And as I mentioned I prefer licensed on card auto’s which not encased. That said I do PC him so I’d be happy to do a trade for it but would need to not include the HTG cards. Would you consider doing it for the first four listed? The Realmuto may well be worth more, I just guessed at the TV. I also just added some relic cards to my FTL. PLMK thanks!

Here is my dilemma. Lou Bob is scuffling and got benched today. And as I mentioned I prefer licensed on card auto’s which not encased. That said I do PC him so I’d be happy to do a trade for it but would need to not include the HTG cards. Would you consider doing it for the first four listed? The Realmuto may well be worth more, I just guessed at the TV. I also just added some relic cards to my FTL. PLMK thanks!
Would you do just the Guerrero auto and the wood auto for the robert