Not a bad day at all~

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
My son turned 18 ...The Bengals win and the Steelers lose. so all in all not a bad day.

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Not bad around here for me either. Red Sox win, Yankees lose and the New York Football Giants beat "America's Team." It was a good Sunday. I do feel bad for Jerry Jones losing in his new $1.1 BILLION (with a B) monstrosity.

Thanks,

Jeff

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
You do the math

The Bengals beat the Packers
The Packers beat the Bears
The Bears beat the Steelers

= The Bengals beat the Steelers

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
The Bengals beat the Packers
The Packers beat the Bears
The Bears beat the Steelers

= The Bengals beat the Steelers

Hey David
Your math is pretty good except you forgot to add these to the equation.
1) Big Ben has never lost a pro game in the State of Ohio
2) The Bengals have a tuff time beating the Steelers
So if you add these in . It means a Steeler VICTORY
Tom

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
I just hope it stay warn up east, cause I cant wait to see the Chief in his Bengals attire playing a round of golf. I would alomost buy a plane ticket and fly up there just to watch it.
And by the way tell Whines Ward that Keith Rivers sends all his love .

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
I just hope it stay warn up east, cause I cant wait to see the Chief in his Bengals attire playing a round of golf. I would alomost buy a plane ticket and fly up there just to watch it.
And by the way tell Whines Ward that Keith Rivers sends all his love .

Go ahead a fly up just let me know what weekend or day.
You can be my Caddy as I wear Black and Gold in tribute to a Steeler Victory

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Hey David
Your math is pretty good except you forgot to add these to the equation.
1) Big Ben has never lost a pro game in the State of Ohio
2) The Bengals have a tuff time beating the Steelers
So if you add these in . It means a Steeler VICTORY
Tom

Tom, I'm looking forward to the Packers / Steelers matchup this year. It should be a blowout.

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Staff member
Giants beat the Cowgirls, Jets beat the Patsies, the Yankees lost though...two out of three ain't bad for me!

Steph

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Not bad around here for me either. Red Sox win, Yankees lose and the New York Football Giants beat "America's Team." It was a good Sunday. I do feel bad for Jerry Jones losing in his new $1.1 BILLION (with a B) monstrosity.

Thanks,

Jeff
Agreed with all those points. I saw the Dallas stadium (that's $1.15 Billion!) being built when I went on a tour of the Texas Rangers ballpark in January. The stadium in Dallas is a tremendous production, but who can expect anything else from Jerry Jones? Also the ratings of the Sunday night game were far greater than the Emmys.

I close with this joke I coined:
What do 105,121 football fans have in common?
They all came to see the Cowboys lose the first game in their new stadium on a last-second Lawrence Tynes field goal! :D
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d812c91b4&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Chiefs lose...Twins lose.....and Today...I get a refund from the USPO! Mailed 104 aut0/gu stuff using priority mailed/insur/dc about July...Finally got the check for the losted cards....mailed to blowcardout.inc....they claimed it was never received.....Best regards, David

Last edited: