Nothing spooky about these tradeables

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in this guy:

2015 Topps Gold DEREK JETER SH 1159/2015 NYY

Are you collecting 2016 Topps Gold Label at all? Have a bunch of that and am working on updating a trade list if not. Thanks!

No can do, was looking to get more than that out of it.

ok, if you can wait a week or so i will do the whole lot for $20. if ok then post and i will confirm.

what else of my 2013 topps chrome update can you help me with and how much extra??

2013 topps chrome update: 4 7 9 27 41 52 53 55

How I missed these replies, I have no idea! Maybe it was that late night Game 7 (for us in the EST anyways) that caught up with me... anyways...

ok, if you can wait a week or so i will do the whole lot for $20. if ok then post and i will confirm.

what else of my 2013 topps chrome update can you help me with and how much extra??

2013 topps chrome update:
4 Jose Fernandez RC
9 Mike Trout AS
27 Bryce Harper AS
52 Evan Gattis RC
55 Jurickson Profar RC
I think I got to take advantage of the Cubs market while it's hot rather than wait that long. If you want to take the 4 future stars autos for that $5, I can do that.

As you can see, 5 out of the 8 isn't half bad (I still need one more for my own set which you already have lol) and 4 of them are listed stars. I have to check the market on these to see where they are at as it's been a while since my last check...

Interested in this guy:

2015 Topps Gold DEREK JETER SH 1159/2015 NYY

Are you collecting 2016 Topps Gold Label at all? Have a bunch of that and am working on updating a trade list if not. Thanks!
I've never been tempted to get into that set as it's too "complicated" for me. Just be wary of the price tag on it: the Captain's last game card isn't as cheap as his other gold cards have been...

It's not too bad - a lot like the parallels are like what most sets have (three base variations, three blue variations, three red variations - the reds are numbered.

I have a really big trade list I am working on right now - I've gotten most of the numbered, parallels, refractors, and autos/relics listed - working on adding the 2-3,000 inserts and rookies and base as well.

I'll post what's available at some point in the next day or two hopefully and you can check it out.

I've never been tempted to get into that set as it's too "complicated" for me. Just be wary of the price tag on it: the Captain's last game card isn't as cheap as his other gold cards have been...

How I missed these replies, I have no idea! Maybe it was that late night Game 7 (for us in the EST anyways) that caught up with me... anyways...

I think I got to take advantage of the Cubs market while it's hot rather than wait that long. If you want to take the 4 future stars autos for that $5, I can do that.

As you can see, 5 out of the 8 isn't half bad (I still need one more for my own set which you already have lol) and 4 of them are listed stars. I have to check the market on these to see where they are at as it's been a while since my last check...
QUOTE]

I will do the 4 2007 autos for the $5.00 and I understand about the heyward market, I was going to bundle the auto with these:

jason heyward rookies
2010 topps #353 2.50
2010 topps chrome #174 4.00
2010 topps t206 #60 3.00
2010 bowman #200 4.00
2010 bowman gold (thin stock) #200 6.00
2010 bowman chrome refractor #190 9.00
2010 bowman draft #bdp40 2.00
2010 bowman draft gold (thick stock) #bdp40 5.00
2010 bowman draft chrome #bdp40 3.00
$38.50

would you have any interest in them?? will put those towards the 2013 chrome update and possibly those other 2 2010 chrome autos??

It's not too bad - a lot like the parallels are like what most sets have (three base variations, three blue variations, three red variations - the reds are numbered.

I have a really big trade list I am working on right now - I've gotten most of the numbered, parallels, refractors, and autos/relics listed - working on adding the 2-3,000 inserts and rookies and base as well.
You can find the stuff I'm working on in the set builders forum if you want to take a look at it - there is a good variety listed that you probably have some of it.

I will do the 4 2007 autos for the $5.00 and I understand about the heyward market, I was going to bundle the auto with these...
How about we save those for later (I got multiples of most of those here) and use them to work into a deal when I need help on the 2016 TCU set (I just saw the checklist yesterday - 50 cards). That way it doesn't beat either of us up too much and there shouldn't be a problem working them in then.