November 2021 Show Off Thread

bfd13

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Gotta share, just got this as a gift, and I was just a LITTLE excited! This must have been "Be Nice to Kevin Week," and I am humbled with people's kindness!!

View attachment 68650

My very awesome in-laws gave me this Fighting Illini team signed basketball that they have had since the 2005-06 season started! Dee Brown, James Augustine, Warren Carter, and Brian Randle are the standouts from that team! My wife graduated in 2004 and I graduated in 2005, followed by my wife's brother in 2006, one week before Laura and I got married on campus, so this is a really special item!
View attachment 68709View attachment 68710

And finally, today's mail brought our custom NFL HOF 8x10 home to stay!! Dan Fouts signed and added his Hall of Fame year!
View attachment 68711
That all of the Hall of Famers signed your montage and none kept it shows great integrity on their part.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
That all of the Hall of Famers signed your montage and none kept it shows great integrity on their part.
@bfd13

I thought that too! I was excited and also relieved that it didn't get lost or kept, a lot of character on the HOFers parts!

Blessings,

Kevin