Now I need used Bubble Mailers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a bunch of used bubbles. I collect Trout,Sotot,Acuna,Tatis and GU/autos of old timers. I can also take 2015 and newer junk GU/autos in pro uni. My question is the cost of shipping these. Priority boxes don't seem to be a good way to go. U want small,med or large?

I would want small and medium bubble mailers....maybe you can see how many you can get into a large priority box....other than that I'm not sure how to ship those mailers either...I know it would still be cheaper than buying new mailers depending on how many you can fit
lmk and thanks
Robert

Hi Robert~
I have a lot of small and medium bubble mailers that are perfect for reusing. I keep the ones that I've been able to peel off from the front address part of the envelope, so they look pretty nice. You would just need to tape the flap down. LMK what you need after woodman. Best, Rooster.

Hi Robert~
I have a lot of small and medium bubble mailers that are perfect for reusing. I keep the ones that I've been able to peel off from the front address part of the envelope, so they look pretty nice. You would just need to tape the flap down. LMK what you need after woodman. Best, Rooster.

Let me know what you are thinking for them

Thanks,
Robert

I can add 34 mostly unmarked top loaders
and 31 card savers I & II....

Interested in these of yours:
2008 Upper Deck X Die Cut Gold #94 Evan Longoria $12.00

2007 Bowman Heritage #242b Josh Hamilton SP/No Signature $12.00

2007 Bowman Heritage #226b Hunter Pence SP/No Signature $8.00

2015 Topps Update #US54 Tyler Ladendorf RC/Max Muncy RC $5.00

I imagine you would want a large flat rate box filled to make it worth your while... shipping cost for that is $22.00 I believe. The dimensions for that are 12 x 12 x 6". I reckon I can get 25 medium padded envelopes and 25 small padded envelopes and get those top loaders to fit in the middle of the envelopes.

I imagine you would want a large flat rate box filled to make it worth your while... shipping cost for that is $22.00 I believe. The dimensions for that are 12 x 12 x 6". I reckon I can get 25 medium padded envelopes and 25 small padded envelopes and get those top loaders to fit in the middle of the envelopes.
sending you a PM

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.