O-H-I-O......GO BUCKEYES!!!! Dunk the Ducks!

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
OSU wins by 10 tonight in a shoot out. I wouldn't be surprised if total points scored is close to 100.

Both defenses are ok, but the offenses are stupendous.

tim815

5.00 star(s)
As a Cubs fan, with their short-season team in Eugene, I've gotta go for the Electric Green Ducks. Turn down the color, and their unis aren't that ghastly.

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
As a Cubs fan, with their short-season team in Eugene, I've gotta go for the Electric Green Ducks. Turn down the color, and their unis aren't that ghastly.

I should have made this a poll to see what everybody thinks, so far 1 for OSU, 1 for Ducks

jimmyhazard

5.00 star(s)
as a Hokie fan(OSU's lone loss of the season)of course I wanna see Ohio State win...Man,talk about bragging rights !

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
as a Hokie fan(OSU's lone loss of the season)of course I wanna see Ohio State win...Man,talk about bragging rights !

The Vtech loss was a good loss. It didn't hurt the Buckeyes in the end as opposed to had it been Indiana, Northwestern, etc.

Buckeyes 2, Ducks 1

Rabs

5.00 star(s)

Haha you have no right to brag after the year Virginia Tech had! But it would be funny if that ends up being the only loss Ohio St has this year. But I'm going with Oregon. Their up tempo offense is unbelievable and fun to watch. I think it will be an exciting game though.

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Can't stand Urban Meyer. Go Ducks!

Ouch!

Haha you have no right to brag after the year Virginia Tech had! But it would be funny if that ends up being the only loss Ohio St has this year. But I'm going with Oregon. Their up tempo offense is unbelievable and fun to watch. I think it will be an exciting game though.

Ouch!

Oregon 45 OSU thanks for stopping by 23

Double Ouch!

Bucks 2, Ducks 4

Rabs

5.00 star(s)
Honestly I'm just happy Florida St. got crushed and isn't in this game. I've had enough of Jameis Winston.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Honestly I'm just happy Florida St. got crushed and isn't in this game. I've had enough of Jameis Winston.

Funny to hear that, because if this was still the BCS - FSU would be playing Alabama and Oregon and Ohio State would have been an afterthought in the Rose Bowl.

But get used to seeing Jameis around - he will be the better NFL quarterback between him and Mariotta.

Rabs

5.00 star(s)
Funny to hear that, because if this was still the BCS - FSU would be playing Alabama and Oregon and Ohio State would have been an afterthought in the Rose Bowl.

But get used to seeing Jameis around - he will be the better NFL quarterback between him and Mariotta.

You are right, glad the playoff system is finally here! Now it just needs to be expanded to 8 teams. I really hope the Bucs don't draft Winston since I live in Tampa. I really can't stand him.

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
You are right, glad the playoff system is finally here! Now it just needs to be expanded to 8 teams. I really hope the Bucs don't draft Winston since I live in Tampa. I really can't stand him.

I'm a Bucs fan too, I see them taking Winston but I don't know if he'll work out, been a long time since TB had a good quarterback.

jimmyhazard

5.00 star(s)

well,mebbe "bragging rights" was the wrong term here...But they did something Alabama,Penn State,and Oregon couldn't do...and they did it on OSU's home turf.One could say this was a turning point for the Buckeyes because they were shocked into some soul searching and less than deserving of a #8 ranking.Congrats to them and Urban Meyer for overcoming such a devastating loss and rising above all else.What character!

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The Urban legend leads THE Ohio State University to title No.8!!!! I have been an Ohio State fan my whole life and this title run was great. I still do not think it was as much of a shock as the title in 02 when they beat Miami but they were great this year. And to add icing on the cake most of the key players are sophomores so next year may bring back to back titles!!!!!!