Oakland A's Stadium Giveaways Lot for sale w/ Ken Macha Auto Baseball...Price lowered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I was cleaning out the garage and I came accross some SGA I had gotten off ebay that I have multiples of.

Looking to sell them as a lot and all will fit into an USPS Medium Flat Rate Box.

$9.95 Medium Flat Rate Box + $10.05 SGA's = $20.00 Cash/Money Order or $21.00 Paypal

Mustard/Ketchup bottle set (New, Still wrapped)
Oven Mitt set (New, Still attacthed to each other)
2007 Poker Set (The 2 decks of cards have been used, but the chips and dice are still sealed)
Coffee Tumbler (w/ replica autographs) (New, never used)
Post Card Set (I believe there are 50 cards) (New package, never opened)
Ken Macha Auto Baseball (real auto, not SGA)

Thanks,
Billy

Last edited:
The pack is still sealed, so I'm not sure what the post cards in the middle look like, but it seems that they are team photos. The top post card looks like a team photo from from the 60's and the back post card say's 2007 team photo. I'd assume they run from the mid 60's to 2007. One for each year?

Billy

I'd be interested in making a trade, just not sure what trade value to put on the lot, plus with the size of the lot, I'd have to get a little more to help cover some of the shipping.

Billy