Oct Contest for Joe Montana Auto PSA/DNA Winner is reickholt! Contest is closed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Please check the list of previous winners. As more winners (one at a time) will be allowed back into the contests!

• Pick a number from 1 to 75 for the contest. This is your number till the end of the contest! If u pick a duplicate number of someone's pick....don't edit your selection...just post another selection and indicate the reason why!

• Good Morning everyone! Your playing for a 1986 McDonald's All-stars Joe Montana auto PSA/DNA Certified. First Contest for Football Auto!

• Must have at least 5 Bench points to enter and previous winners from my contests on this list cannot enter:biggun61, BBonds25, Jack, rotorob, hurls88, tglg, Prd3515!, Baseball24, Yankees1, 89Giants, Joshuadavidson, FATDOG333, Boots,Trapped212, Reddoght, jlackey40, Benski3, Seawolf17, bfd13, Deputy Doopie, Andydrummond, Bobby813, 3greyhounds, bb3p, T.rooster, ragtop12, mrknicks, Jaybo374, Quota, mm1sub, Chavezforprez, Grapler135, jordanrulz, Rhuburb Runner, tom szczygiel, neemann, 558561, Tennelson55, Beachbum, cubsfan1313,Camsue, DaSoxFan, Katester44, brj38464,LEONOFNJ, nquarry,Just-for-cards, Rburke02

• If no winner... contest will continue till next Sunday and Winner will be the closest to the winning number. If its a tie, I'll break the tie with a coin toss (four quarters and the one with the most heads wins).

• Good luck to everyone! Best regards, David
  • Winner is reickholt! Contest is over!

Last edited:
19 obviously
Thanks Bob
Opened 12 mini boxes of BC...and only got about 50 % of the base and prospects, with equal amount of doubles
..if interested in trading.
Lmk Bob

16 please. Thanks!

Thanks for another great contest David!
I will try my luck with #32.

19 obviously
Thanks Bob
Opened 12 mini boxes of BC...and only got about 50 % of the base and prospects, with equal amount of doubles
..if interested in trading.
Lmk Bob

I'll stick with #24 - Thanks

• Numbers seleted: 16, 19, 24, 32, 44,

Wow! This is very generous of you David!! I'll go with 56.

I cannot believe it has been 31 years since those McDonalds football cards were put out! Holy smoke! That National set was loaded with big names and the manyregional sets were quite a challenge to get. I can see where these would make a great autograph card.

Thanks for the great contest!

Wow! This is very generous of you David!! I'll go with 56.

I cannot believe it has been 31 years since those McDonalds football cards were put out! Holy smoke! That National set was loaded with big names and the manyregional sets were quite a challenge to get. I can see where these would make a great autograph card.

Thanks for the great contest!

• Numbers seleted: 16, 19, 24, 32, 44, 56,

Status
Not open for further replies.