October & November TTM successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daktion

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I finally got my photoshop up and running and making customs again. Here is October and November,

johnson, larry.jpg
Former Nittany Lion, Chiefs, Bengals, Redskins and Dolphins RB.

On August 23, 2011, Johnson signed with the Dolphins. On September 3, the Dolphins terminated Johnson's contract during final roster cuts. He rushed for 46 yards and one touchdown on 12 carries in the 2011 preseason. However, he was re-signed on September 8 after an injury to Daniel Thomas. He was released following the Dolphins' week 2 loss to the Texans, when he ran the ball only once for a two-yard gain.

myarick, chris.jpg
Former Temple Owl, Dolphins and Giants TE

Needham, nik.jpg

Former UTEP Miner and current Dolphin CB

Bowles, todd HC.jpg

Bowles, todd SF.jpg

Former Temple Owls, Redskins and 49ers DB. Former Dolphins DB coach and Interim Head Coach, current Buccaneers Head Coach

goode, cameron.jpg

Former Californian Golden Bear and current Dolphins LB

redwine, sheldrick.jpg

Former Miami Hurricanes, Browns, Jets, Dolphins and currently on Cowboys practice squad S

ledbetter, jonathan.jpg

Former Georgia Bulldogs, Dolphins and current Cardinals DE

I finally got my photoshop up and running and making customs again. Here is October and November,

View attachment 94717
Former Nittany Lion, Chiefs, Bengals, Redskins and Dolphins RB.

On August 23, 2011, Johnson signed with the Dolphins. On September 3, the Dolphins terminated Johnson's contract during final roster cuts. He rushed for 46 yards and one touchdown on 12 carries in the 2011 preseason. However, he was re-signed on September 8 after an injury to Daniel Thomas. He was released following the Dolphins' week 2 loss to the Texans, when he ran the ball only once for a two-yard gain.

View attachment 94718
Former Temple Owl, Dolphins and Giants TE

View attachment 94719

Former UTEP Miner and current Dolphin CB

View attachment 94720

View attachment 94722

Former Temple Owls, Redskins and 49ers DB. Former Dolphins DB coach and Interim Head Coach, current Buccaneers Head Coach

View attachment 94723

Former Californian Golden Bear and current Dolphins LB

View attachment 94724

Former Miami Hurricanes, Browns, Jets, Dolphins and currently on Cowboys practice squad S

View attachment 94725

Former Georgia Bulldogs, Dolphins and current Cardinals DE
Love the Todd Bowles.