Oddball Vintage Minnesota Twins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrhaverkamp

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Was recently on an out of town trip and hit a few cardshops along the way, ran into a cache of oddball Twins stuff and knew there were a few Bench members that fervently collect that team so grabbed them. Also raided my PC for some other stuff I had when I had to buy full sets to get the Dan Gladden card contained therein! Mainly looking to sell right now to fund a Heritage buy at the end of the month, but if you can hit anything on my wantlist, would consider it. Some representative photos are contained in my Oddball Twins Bench album here:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/album.php?albumid=232

1965 ASCO Team Color Postcards: Earl Battey, Jim Kaat, Harmon Killebrew, Tony Oliva, Zoilo Versalles (MVP Year)

1966 Fairway Markets (8x10 color photos, with bio info and career stats on reverse): Bob Allison, Jim Kaat, Harmon Killebrew, Zoilo Versalles, Al Worthington (1st time I'd ever seen these, they're beautiful)

1967 Dexter Press (5.5 x 7 color photos): Tony Oliva, Sandy Valdespino

1968 ASCO Team Color Postcards (blue border): Rod Carew, Cesar Tovar

1972-77 Team Issue 4x5 Black and White photos: Vic Albury, Bert Blyleven, Glenn Borgmann, Steve Brye, Bill Butler, Rod Carew, Joe Decker, Larry Hisle, Gene Mauch, Bob Randall, Jerry Terrell, Butch Wynegar (all these cards were in a magnetic album at one time, and have staining on reverse, but no adhesive residue and does not detract from the image on front)

1984 Team Issue Color Postcards: Tom Kelly, John Butcher, Bobby Castillo, Dave Engle

1985 Team Issue Color Postcards (with 85 AS Game logo): John Butcher, Ron Davis, Tim Laudner

1987 Team Issue Color Postcards: Keith Atherton, Mark Davidson, Steve Lombardozzi, Les Straker

PM me what you're interested in, and I can give you a postage included quote.....they're oddly sized so no PWEs available. Tks, Jim