ok 10 weeks out of work is no fun

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
so we're at 10 weeks in the worst job/real estate market in the U.S. I think I actually have a line on work cause this side job stuff is for the birds...and I've had to hire a lawyer to fight off the former job trying to cut off unemployment for the second time.. word to the wise.. don't work for a person who's name is on the building

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I hope things get better for you real soon! The unemployment is money that was taken out of your wages just incase you lose your job! Thats your money..not your employer!! The nerve of your former boss. Just in case heres a link to government jobs. www.usajobs.gov/ Best regards, David

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
The job market around here is horrible..I was out of work for over a year...but luckily found work and the amazement its full time which is non-existant around here...so keep plugging away.

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
here in vegas the market is bad but i have wanted job skills (software support, SQL etc). I just wish our house hadn't dropped to 60k under what it cost to build it in 2002..
thanks for the well wishes and jason told me I can rent a room for cards if need be :D

CYmarlins

5.00 star(s)
best of luck to you, hang in there. keep the faith, things will get better. perserve through these hard trials.

redbird4

5.00 star(s)
I feel your pain. I've been out of work for 15 months with zero unemployment benefits. Fortunately my wife has a stable job. Hang in there and good luck!

brewerfan34

5.00 star(s)
Hang in there. Work in my area (eastern WI) has been picking up, I'll try and goodwill some it to where you are!

BTW............what line of work are you in? If you don't mind me asking.

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
I lost my job 4 years ago,.
Then my house 3 years ago,.
but I still have great friends and a greater family and thats all that counts in the long run,.

Try to hang in there and don't lose faith,,..Something good always comes out of something bad, and if you are frustrated and mad,..just start praying because there is no hatred in prayer !!

Your not alone !!
Clint

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
Good luck with the new job.

Im going on 3 weeks now, had to step down from my rough job. Blood pressure wasnt coming down and when the temp service found out they ended my assignment. Said they find me something else but I think they are afraid now. Going tomarrow to see if I can find a job washing dish's or something.

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
Photo business has been kind of lame over the summer, but looks like it will pick up................................Tried working with old clients and it's starting to look better..................Marketing always seems to be the budget slash when things get tight.........................

Sponsors