OMG!!! 2016 Bowman Draft pack and then Jumbo box!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

david. sure I can use them how about these for the pair and pwe is fine post if your ok with these. lmk thanks. larry

2015 bowman scouts fantast impact # tyler jay
2016 bowman internation ink # wander Javier.

For all the contests you run on here,that's good karma personified.

Congrats,David. Now sell that Moniak (or whoever he is) and get yourself something truly PC worthy.

david. sure I can use them how about these for the pair and pwe is fine post if your ok with these. lmk thanks. larry

2015 bowman scouts fantast impact # tyler jay
2016 bowman internation ink # wander Javier.
Works for me! Best regards, David

For all the contests you run on here,that's good karma personified.

Congrats,David. Now sell that Moniak (or whoever he is) and get yourself something truly PC worthy.
Thanks!

Congrats David!
Thanks!

Good Karma at work once again!
Card just sold for $949.99 on ebay. Best regards, David

I was having my local hobby store sell the Moniak auto from 2016 bowman draft and a boxloader of Senaz serial 3/5 on ebay.......came back from watching Star War Rogue one! The auto of Moniak auto sold for $79.90....so I purchased a Jumbo box and one pack from an opened jumbo box for my Christmas present to myself .....pack was $14.00....Opened it and the auto was another Moniak base auto!! They listed that one for me ......again for $79.90 on ebay......dropped off the jumbo box and bird seed at my house......then went shopping at win co and came home with my dinner......pizzia.....after eating a few slices.....opened the jumbo box and opened my first pack........Noticed a Orange refractor...slowly moved it to see who the player was........It was Orange auto refractor #21/25 of ......Mickey Moniak!!! Last one sold on ebay for $1,100.00!!! Best regards, David

inquiry minds want to know, did you clean your hands before handing those cards ;);)

Congrats on the pull man