On the hunt for top Washington Commanders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Willing to trade for just about any card of these players:
Darrell Green
Chase Young
Sean Taylor
Antonio Gibson
Terry Mclaurin
Jonathan Allen
London Fletcher
Ryan Kerrigan
Champ Bailey
If you have any of these please message me

Tradelist: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sbg7F7CoH_CbKQO5CwaBnFq8eW45OACepA6mVgz4sZI/edit
Have these if interested:
Chase Young 21 Absolute Red #19 $3
Chase Young 21 Donruss #9 $1
Chase Young 20 Absolute RC #117 $10
Antonio Gandy Golden 20 Select #183 Premier Level $2.50 RC
Antonio Gibson 20 Absolute #109 RC $6

Could use these in return, lmk thx Jim
21 Prizm DP Mac Jones $6
21 Prizm DP Crusade Mac Jones $4
21 Illusions Mac Jones $8

Only need these:
I will give u this:
BTW my prices are not beckett and are directly from ebay which is normally lowerthe young and gibson RC's would only be worth like 2 bucks each on Ebay

Only need these:
I will give u this:
BTW my prices are not beckett and are directly from ebay which is normally lowerthe young and gibson RC's would only be worth like 2 bucks each on Ebay
I just checked the Absolute is not red do you still want them?

i have a 2019 spectra aspiring mclaurin gu/auto #171/199 and a 2019 playbook greenpatch auto of bryce love #7/25 like these three 90 skybox jordan 90 fleer jordan and 90 hoops mark jackson

Not super interested in the Bryce love but would really want the Terry Mclaurin the 3 cards you had add up to like 28 bucks. I couldn't find a value for it so do you have any idea how much value in cards you would want for the Mclaurin?

They aren't on your list, but I have autos of Dyami Brown, Logan Thomas and Milo Eifler. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

I have these...

19 ABSOLUTE ROOKIES BLUE 138 TERRY MCLAURIN, $2.50
17 DONRUSS ROOKIE PRESS PROOF BLUE 388 JONATHAN ALLEN $2.00

Looking for Josh Allen (Bills) parallels or serial numbered cards / Jim Kelly (Bills) paralllels / inserts also other current Bills will work