One Crazy FBB Trade Rejection

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
I have to share this little bit of head scratching. Ok, first off I want to make it clear this league isnt big, 6 owners. Its a group of guys from a fishing forum.

Anyways, last night I was offered this.

Tim Lincecum
Cliff Lee
Brian Wilson

for

Mariano Rivera

I rejected and countered mostly because I felt a trade like this could kill the league. Plus I didnt want to drop 2 players, my team is unreal and stacked. Its a points league and I have almost a 400pt lead over 2nd place.

My counter offer was

Mariano Rivera
Barry Zito

for

Tim Linecum
Brain Wilson

And he rejected it. I dont understand this move.

And in case your wondering just how stacked of a team I have....

C-Mauer
1B-Pujols, Votto, Howard
2B-Phillips, Pedoria(DL)
3B-Rolen
SS-Jeter, Rollins
OF-Vladimir, Hamilton, Rios, Crawford, Ellsbury(DL)
plus Youkilis(1B,3B), Prado(2B, 3B, SS)

SP-Cole Hamels
SP-C.C. Sabathia
RP-Mariano Rivera
RP-Johnathan Papelbon
P-Roy Halladay
P-Felix Hernandez
P-Francisco Lirano
P-Barry Zito

Plus a really stacked FA pool.

CW13

5.00 star(s)
6 owners and you are pulling from both leagues...obviously it is your prerogative but that seems to take any strategy out of the league whatsoever...although i dont really understand the trade rejections at all.

maybe you guys should start a fantasy fishing league!! it is shark week after all

valediction

5.00 star(s)
I have to share this little bit of head scratching. Ok, first off I want to make it clear this league isnt big, 6 owners. Its a group of guys from a fishing forum.

Anyways, last night I was offered this.

Tim Lincecum
Cliff Lee
Brian Wilson

for

Mariano Rivera

I rejected and countered mostly because I felt a trade like this could kill the league. Plus I didnt want to drop 2 players, my team is unreal and stacked. Its a points league and I have almost a 400pt lead over 2nd place.

My counter offer was

Mariano Rivera
Barry Zito

for

Tim Linecum
Brain Wilson

And he rejected it. I dont understand this move.

And in case your wondering just how stacked of a team I have....

C-Mauer
1B-Pujols, Votto, Howard
2B-Phillips, Pedoria(DL)
3B-Rolen
SS-Jeter, Rollins
OF-Vladimir, Hamilton, Rios, Crawford, Ellsbury(DL)
plus Youkilis(1B,3B), Prado(2B, 3B, SS)

SP-Cole Hamels
SP-C.C. Sabathia
RP-Mariano Rivera
RP-Johnathan Papelbon
P-Roy Halladay
P-Felix Hernandez
P-Francisco Lirano
P-Barry Zito

Plus a really stacked FA pool.

Yeah, I hated when my leagues got that small. It pretty much turned into pick an all star and the next guy does the same, and one or two trades made one team even more stacked than the rest. Not sure why he'd reject it, unless he was planning on picking up two other hot starters from free agency and just wanted to upgrade his closer?

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
Orignal intrest in the league showed 8-10 owners. Entered the league on draft day and we only had 6. Guess some of the guys decided they didnt want to do baseball after all. This is the last non-fantasy fishing league I'll run for that site. A NL-Only format would of worked better for this group.

Anyways, still waiting on why he offered those 3 but yet rejected my counter. I could really care less I got this puppy wrapped up. Just curious.