WTT One lonely football card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have one lonely football card, no idea where it came from other than maybe left over from my small misadventure in football collecting. I honestly have no idea.

Only looking for baseball in return, or maybe Harry Potter Autographs.

I am also happy to look throughlists, as I have local collectors who have cards I want, that I may be able to find something they need off your lists.

THE CARD!!!!

2020 Origins #136 Rookie Patch Auto Ke'Shawn Vaughan (awesome looking five color patch)

Let me know if interested and we can go from there.

Last edited:
I don;t meant to be rude in saying this, so please forgive me if it seems I am, but, you're grossly overvaluing this card if you're wanting "Burrow RCs, Mahomes RCs, Allen RCs, Montana RCs, Brady RCs, Peyton RCs."

I don;t meant to be rude in saying this, so please forgive me if it seems I am, but, you're grossly overvaluing this card if you're wanting "Burrow RCs, Mahomes RCs, Allen RCs, Montana RCs, Brady RCs, Peyton RCs."

Agree with the post above. He is/was about the least collectable rookie from 2020.

Not rude at all. I could have been clearer in the post. I am not expecting to get any of those rookies for this card at all, I was trying to say those were the only football cards I would be interested in if any.

If I were to trade this card for any of those players than it would be in a larger trade with some of the baseball I have. I will try to be more clear from here on out. I absolutely agree this card by itself is not worth anywhere near what those rookies are. Sorry for any confusion.