$1000+ box for trade! Looking for $100 Card Back SEDONA MEGA BOX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
ALERT: I have two boxes ready to go! They are a little different this time. Still lots of star cards and inserts but a heavy emphasis on rookies. There WILL be some dupes as I am purging much of my collection due to lack of space. Check the thread to see those who have been happy with their SEDONA MEGA BOXES!!!

These were VERY SUCCESSFUL the first time around and folks were super happy…

I have WAY too many extra cards of Stars, Rookies, Short Prints, Prospects and Parallels from all my case breaks…and NO TIME to list / package and sell / trade all these cards on COMC, eBay, or the trade sites, as I run my own business and BUSINESS IS GOOD…the cards are too valuable to donate or discard…so what to do????

I’ve been thinking about it for YEARS and have decided to package these cards into the SEDONA MEGA BOX just for you!!!

All I want for these boxes is a cool card or two. If you offer one cool / valuable card, I will take lower BV than if you offer several lesser cards. For example, a $150 card will likely get you a box, but ten $20 cards may not (it all depends!).

ALL OFFERS with a BV OVER $100 will be considered. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

Do you have a card you don’t need? Do you want to TRADE THAT CARD at a 8X-10X multiple or more??? Then let’s make a deal!

NOTE: I will give preference to cards from the WTTF list in my sig — Heritage Real One Auto’s, Pete Alonso, Red Sox, ETC.

ANOTHER NOTE: I cannot promise you will get a particular team / year / player as I don’t have time to pick through each box….but it will be ALL Stars, Rookies, Short Prints and Parallels.

SEE MY FEEDBACK and/or read through this string to see how happy folks have been with these! This is an opportunity to share the JOY of the hobby and I guarantee you WILL BE HAPPY with your box!!!

Last edited:
Hey Gang, quick update — I have started putting two together. As this is my first time trying this I underestimated the time it would take to ensure no dupes as well as look up every card to make sure values have not dipped below $1. Therefore the new SEDONA BOX is going to be:

ONE THOUSAND cards (not 800)

SOME duplication (I will try to have as little as possible)

Allowance of up to 100 cards being under $1 BV…I will try to have as few as possible…still NO COMMONS, some rookies and stars that I had in my $1-$3 box at one time may have dipped under a dollar but they will still be NO COMMONS.

PLMK if any Questions!

I'm interested. Check my Flickr to see if you like anything, and I will make an offer.

I am intrigued by this, it would be a good way to get my trade box built back up.

Maybe we could figure out something for that Wander that you wanted.

I would possibly be interested in a box. Let me know when you have one available. Thanks

@Dashcol I understand. I’m also okay with sending you a box and you can see what you think. Send it back if you don’t like it, or we can do a trade for it. We’ve traded before and I trust you. PLMK.

@Steelers8873
@GM1

Thank you guys, just finishing up putting a few of these boxes together (including yours) and I think you’ll be very happy.

One last modification before we trade….I will be sending a VERY STUFFED 800-count box. However I have come to learn From putting these together it may be more like 700-750 cards depending on THICKNESS as insert and chrome cards are slightly thicker.

More very soon!

• Love
Reactions: GM1
Would u trade one of the boxes for these 3 cards:
2017 Bowman Chrome Mega Gleyber Torres BV $15
2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor Jarred Kelenic BV $50
2020 Bowman Chrome Mega Image Variation Austin Martin BV $60

@BigHunz

Very likely so….can you please send pics either here or on PM?

Also….please verify you saw all the additional posts with the Mega Box 2.0 stipulations. Thanks!

*** PLEASE READ IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN A SEDONA MEGA BOX!!! ***

I have spent all day assembling these and they are AWESOME!!!

Due to some necessary modifications to maximize my time and your value, here’s the latest on these boxes:

Introducing the SEDONA MEGA BOX, VERSION 3.0!

An 800-count box STUFFED with awesome cards Guaranteed $1,000-$1,500 (OR MORE) of BV

All cards will have one or more of the following attributes:

• BV of at least $1-$3 (some may be higher)
  • Star Player (By Star I mean someone like Betts, Trout, Soto, Pujols, etc.)
  • Rookie card with RC designation on the card
  • Short Print (usually Heritage High # SP’s)
  • Parallel card (foil, color or other variant)
  • NO COMMONS whatsoever

I have WAY too many extra cards of Stars, Rookies, Short Prints and Parallels from all my case breaks…and NO TIME to list / package and sell / trade all these cards on COMC, eBay, or the trade sites, as I run my own business and BUSINESS IS GOOD…the cards are too valuable to donate or discard…so what to do????

I’ve been thinking about it for YEARS and have decided to package these cards into the SEDONA MEGA BOX just for you!!!

All I want for these boxes is a cool card or two. If you offer one cool card, I will take lower BV than if you offer several lesser cards. For example, a $150 card will get you a box, but ten $20 cards may not (it all depends!).

ALL OFFERS with a BV OVER $100 will be considered. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

Do you have a card or few you don’t need? Do you want to TRADE THAT CARD at a 8-10X multiple or more??? Then let’s make a deal!

NOTE: I will give preference to cards from the WTTF list in my sig — Heritage Real One Auto’s, Pete Alonso, Red Sox, ETC.

ANOTHER NOTE: I cannot promise you will get a particular team / year / player as I don’t have time to pick through each box….but it will be ALL Stars, Rookies, Short Prints, $1+ BV and / or Parallels with AS FEW DUPES AS POSSIBLE (example: You will not see 10 of the same card back to back in the Mega Box. You may encounter the same card more than once due to the random nature of the collation of these boxes but there will be very little duplication).

Amazing for set builders, starter sets, kids, grandkids, re-packers, eBay sellers, or trade bait…MAKE AN OFFER….again, any offer above $100 BV for these AMAZING boxes will be considered!

If you are not completely satisfied with your box, let me know and I’ll figure something out with you….more cards…or return the box and we can undo the trade…I want this to be fun and RISK FREE!!!

The boxes are being assembled now and when they are gone they are GONE…don’t miss out…this is a FUN and EASY way to expand your collection….check my feedback and make your offer TODAY!!!

Hey got the boxes yesterday and they are awesome. Just now starting to really go through them and man they are loaded. Even took care of my '21 Heritage High Number SP needs! Thanks again for a very cool trade.