Our newest Supercollector - Kraft7014

slavlite

5.00 star(s)
Join me in congratulating Kraft7014 as our newest supercollector!

Heres his stats:
1. Player name: Jake Westbrook

2. Total cards owned/Total cards player has: 269/452 (59.5%).. It's worth noting that Westbrook has 133 1/1's including plates, which makes up almost 30% of his cards.

3. Any other collection statistics:
-About 450 cards total, including duplicates.
-12 IP/TTM autographs.
-2009 Topps Blank-Back 1/1 (From Topps Vault, not on Beckett's list of Westbrook cards)

4. Link to web site: http://www.freewebs.com/kraft7014/ja...okwantlist.htm

5. Non-card items owned:
Local promotional items, youth glove (stadium giveaway), 2000 Yankee's Press release 8x10 photo, autographed ball, jersey (not game-used), two 8x10 photos.

Congrats :D
-Nick

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
That is an unfortunate stat for most player collectors. It's actually very disturbing that so many of these 1/1s were and are still being made. I know as a collector who wants one of everything, knowing there are so many cards I will probably never get to have 1 of is disturbing. I know jaderock will say 100% is possible (ever the optimist), but realistically it is probably more likely to win the lottery than to locate, be able to afford and actually obtain it all.

It's nice to know with 5, 10, 25, 50 and more copies, what you have is limited, yet obtainable and that a few people can enjoy having one.

It's worth noting that Westbrook has 133 1/1's including plates, which makes up almost 30% of his cards.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations on making the Super Collector Status! Best regards, David

zlw1

5.00 star(s)
Congrats! Hopefully Jake fills in the rotation again this year off of surgery!
Zac

Linn

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations!

BTW, what exactly do you have to do to become a supercollector of a given player?

Linn

Kraft7014

5.00 star(s)
Thanks everyone!

Just got another in the other day: 05 Ultimate Hurlers AUTO/GU JSY #'ed 20/20!!

Kraft7014

5.00 star(s)
Oh, and one more thing: if anyone has any Westbrook cards, let me know!! haha.

'10 Upper Deck came out and I need everything from Westbrook!

Sponsors