Palmer rookie (poor condition)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up a 1966 Topps #126 Jim Palmer rookie. The only down side is that it is in poor condition. Not looking for too much in trade so if anybody is interested let me know and we will work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon

Pretty much any recent Topps inserts will work. If you want the card, just PM me your address and I will send it to you and let you determine trade value.

Thanks,

Bryon

Thanks I need it for my set and it is one of the few remaining key stars I’m missing. Sad story I bought that set back in 1966 for $50 with money I saved. Wish I had been smart enough to save it.

Thanks I need it for my set and it is one of the few remaining key stars I’m missing. Sad story I bought that set back in 1966 for $50 with money I saved. Wish I had been smart enough to save it.
Send me your address Ron and I will get the Palmer mailed out to you. We can work out a trade lster.

Thanks,

Bryon