Panini World Cup Stickers/Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseball24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Do any members here know of the Panini World Cup Stickers/Cards that they made for the World Cup? They made 600+ of the cards featuring players from every team, stadiums, etc. However, they aren't available in the US so I only have a few. Are there any international members or members from the US that possibly has extra to trade for my baseball/hockey/basketball/football cards?

My local card shop has a box of world cup stickers on his counter. Did another company make some other then Panini?

One of the members here won an album and 10 packs of stickers from our last box break.

Tal

Okay, LMK if you find anything or not. Thanks!

Do you have a link to the thread? Thanks.

I found the album and can post a scan here if you need it. There are 6 stickers inside, mint and untouched:
56 Rafael Marquez (Mexico)
122 Lionel Messi (Argentina)
198 Wayne Ronney (England)
218 Landon Donovan (USA)
542 Didier Drogba (Cote d'Ivoire)
559 Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)

Is your tradelist in the www link in your profile? I should have some time today to wrap this up.

Thanks, Rob.

Yes, my tradelist is in the www link. Let me know if you find something, If you can't I can look for your players and get you a list as well.