Patches for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scc76

MVP
5.00 star(s)
11 throwback patch card Seaver and Reyes, and Latos
12 Retired # patch card Jackson, and Fisk and Carew and Lasorda
12 Blockbusters trades Pujols and Griffey Jr.and
12 Historic stitches patch Clemente and Koufax and Schmidt and Bob Gibson and Griffey Jr. and Rice and Arod and Smoltz and Rivera and Marichal and Hamilton
13 Commemorative patch card Ryan and Koufax and Clemente and Posey and Kaline and Williams and Hernandez and Jackson anCd Gwynn and Holliday and Strasburg and Clemente and Hamilton and Seaver
14 Rookie cup all star patch Carew and Griffey Jr.
14 Rookie card patch Gwynn and Gooden and Kershaw
14 Commemorative patch card Wright and Davis and Tulo and Posey and Kipnis and Castro and Hernandez
15 Medallion 1st HR Wright and Davis and Thomas and Howard and Jones and Soler and Molina and Arod
16 Debut medallion Heyward and Darvish and Ruth and Yount and Marte and Votto
17 Batter logo patch Goldschmidt and Pedroia and Posey and Correa
17 Mvp award medallion Posey and Posey gold and Dawson and Mattingly and Arod and Kershaw and Canseco
18 Jackie Robinson patch card Sale and Kinsler and Turner and Judge
18 US flag patch Cano and Gallo and Cabrera and Kershaw and Correa and Perez and Myers and Pujols and Posey gold and Machado gold
18 Players weekend patch Perez and Cabrera and Hosmer and Longoria and Goldschmidt

I am in a trading mood. So if you want something let me know what you are willing to give up for it. If you have anything of Tim Hudson that I need I would love to get that. plmn