Paul Brown Stadium Parking help.

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Not sure if any of you have been to Paul Brown Stadium in Cicy but I was inquiring as to the best place to park. As most of you konw I am heading to Cincy this weekend to catch the Bengals /Texans game. I know most of the parking aroung the stadium are parking tickets only. I have been told that a good place to park is over at the Newport Aquariam arcoss the river . I heard it cheaper and they have a shuttle to and from the stadium. If anyone else has any ideas lmk. And make sure on Sunday if you have the game or you have Sunday ticket to watch. I will be in the north ? endzone 2 rows from the feild and about 3 rows over from the goal post .so every xp and fg I will be on camera . I HOPE THE JUNGLE IS READY FOR THE FATBOY.....cause The Fatboy is ready to Rumble in The Jungle!!!!!!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Randy
Make sure you wear Black and Gold so I know which one you are
. Hope you and the better half have a great time. E njoy it Buddy Boy.
Later
Tom

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Randy,

Yea, definitely park on my side of the river and take the shuttle. Everybody jacks up the cost to park on gamedays. Usually it's $5-$8 to park in the parking garages but on gameday they raise it up to $25 or so. Crazy. BTW if you come across to Newport and park you will be about 45 minutes from my house! I'll be looking for you on the tube.