WTT *Traded* - Paul Skenes for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Molitor04x

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi. I have these Paul Skenes cards for trade. Looking for RCs and "1st Bowman" or first year cards I need (all brands). I collect the best RCs and first year cards I can of every decent prospect (guys who have a chance to have regular playing time in the major leagues) or decent current/past player (guys with a projected or current WAR of 10.0+). I have a pretty large collection and really just need #'d, parallels, and autos. If you have a tradelist, I'm happy to look through it. Thanks! -Ryan

Skenes Paul 2023 Elite Extra Edition Spell Bound 4 $10.00
Skenes Paul 2023 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes 87 $12.00
Skenes Paul 2024 Bowman Chrome Prospects Mega Box Refractors 125 $40.00
Skenes Paul 2024 Bowman Chrome Prospects 125 $6.00

Do you already have all the paper 1st cards you need from 2023 (like Caminero and Spencer Jones) and 2024 (like Dylan Crews and Walker Jenkins)?

Do you already have all the paper 1st cards you need from 2023 (like Caminero and Spencer Jones) and 2024 (like Dylan Crews and Walker Jenkins)?

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I do. I have base 1st cards of every decent player or prospect since Bowman restarted in 89.

Ryan