Paying for ebay auction

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
I just won an auction on ebay yesterday and have yet to receive an invoice. As far as I can remember, I always get an invoice on my winning auctions. Are they sent out automatically? If not, should I just go ahead and pay or should I wait until I get the invoice?

knightfam5

5.00 star(s)
You should get an invoice from eBay & the seller but it seems that most sellers are lazy nowadays. Can't stand it when a seller offers combined shipping and then doesn't send a combined shipping invoice. If it were me, I would just pay it anyway as long as it is thru PayPal. If you don't get your stuff then you can at least get your money back.
-Keith

mlbme22

5.00 star(s)
IF it is just one auction, then I would pay right away & not wait for the invoice. When I win auctions, I always pay right away unless I win multiple auctions from the same seller & then request an invoice with the combined shipping.

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
i thought ebay sends out invoices automatically and then the seller can also send an invoice. i usually pay right after auction ends.

also your post reminded me of our pending trade - i went ahead and posted it up...
so now you can take your #1 want out of your sig :)

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Thanks guys. I did receive an invoice from Ebay, but not from the seller. I went ahead and paid for the cards so hopefully they will arrive. It was a pretty good steal thanks to a poor auction title, at least I think so!

kugelmanco - Sweet! Thanks a lot for the trade, to be honest I forgot about it also!

Sponsors