PAYPAL READY! for HOF Game used cards both jersey an bat cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
PAYPAL READY! for HOF Game used cards both jersey an bat cards! Would need to see some pics of what you have so i can decide what i like! again PAYPAL ready so pull out those boxes and dig deep and bring me some HOF Game used cards. ALL HOFers needed! Thanks

I got quite a few low BV HOF GU that I've been looking to move. LMK what interests you and I will cut ya a fair deal on them.

Andre Dawson, Ozzie Smith /450, Roberto Alomar
AndreDawson.jpg
OzzieSmith.jpg
RobertoAlomar.jpg

Dave Winfield, Roberto Alomar
DaveWinfield.jpg
RobertoAlomar2.jpg

I have these:

2007 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Star Materials CARLTON FISK Jersey card, #SM-CF, (3.00),
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Memorabilia 75 WHITEY FORD Jersey card, #erd/75, #LM-WF, (5.00),
2006 SP Legendary Cuts Materials GAYLORD PERRY Jersey card, #erd/199, #LM-GP2, (2.50)

ffp_zps269e76bf.jpg

You can have any of them for the price listed, s/h will be $2.50, no matter how many you buy or i will do all of them for $12.50 delivered.
LMK,
Thank you.

tigsfan and padresfan-i didnt see anything i can use at this time, thank you for your help, i appreciate it.

crazedfan-i just bought a perry earlier tonight and i have a fisk currently pending. if the fisk falls through, i will let you know about the the fisk.

thanks guys. another help out there?

Are you interested in gu/auto cards? I do have a Bo Jackson (sure HOF'er)
auto/gu from topps tribute. I saw you passed over Ozzie Smith do you already have him? I think I have a Red Schoendist gu card as well . If interested lmk and I will
find and scan them Thanks

tigsfan and padresfan-i didnt see anything i can use at this time, thank you for your help, i appreciate it.

crazedfan-i just bought a perry earlier tonight and i have a fisk currently pending. if the fisk falls through, i will let you know about the the fisk.

thanks guys. another help out there?

No problem.
Drop me a PM if the Fisk falls through.
Good luck on your quest!

Lmk Thanks

Are you interested in gu/auto cards? I do have a Bo Jackson (sure HOF'er)
auto/gu from topps tribute. I saw you passed over Ozzie Smith do you already have him? I think I have a Red Schoendist gu card as well . If interested lmk and I will
find and scan them Thanks