PayPal shipping label walk thru with screen shots. Save money!

1997bowman

5.00 star(s)
Here is a PDF that shows the steps. It is ridiculously easy to do. I use a scale I bought for 50 cents at a flea market! At the last step all you do is enter the information click ok then use the 'Pay and Print' button to finish up.

You can use some of the money save to send me cards for my sets! :)

Walk through PDF

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I highly recommend Paypal/eBay shipping. Almost every package that I send only cost $1.69 with delivery confirmation included. For $1.69 you can send up to 3 oz. which easily works for just a few cards.

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
Saves money, yes................I think you told me about doing this 6 months ago and have used it since....................No waiting in lines or dealing with PO staff...................Thanks!

Mike

2000Doubles

5.00 star(s)
I use this to mail out the packages:

www.paypal.com/shipnow

theres no link from the paypal screen, I just either log straight onto this page or just use my fav link for it.

TJCloutier

5.00 star(s)
Bought a portable scale from Walmart without seeing this post and it was a GREAT investment. $24.99 at my Walmart for the most basic scale but it works wonders. In all honesty I don't even weigh one card I just say it's an oz which is the min and ship it. One card wouldn't weigh more than an oz and it cost the same to ship regardless. Nice none the less. Cool pdf. as well.

1997bowman

5.00 star(s)
Bought a portable scale from Walmart without seeing this post and it was a GREAT investment. $24.99 at my Walmart for the most basic scale but it works wonders. In all honesty I don't even weigh one card I just say it's an oz which is the min and ship it. One card wouldn't weigh more than an oz and it cost the same to ship regardless. Nice none the less. Cool pdf. as well.
I always use 3 oz on single cards as 1 to 3 oz are $1.69

pmanningsfan73

5.00 star(s)
If I use a bubble mailer each time is that classified as Large Package or Thick Envelope?

Yes under First Class Parcel Mail it is large or thick envelope. Once you click print it should show your price at the bottom right of page & should be $1.93 for up to 3 ounces.

Rabs

5.00 star(s)
Yes under First Class Parcel Mail it is large or thick envelope. Once you click print it should show your price at the bottom right of page & should be $1.93 for up to 3 ounces.

Ok thanks. Also is it better to schedule a USPS pickup each time you have cards to ship?

pmanningsfan73

5.00 star(s)
Ok thanks. Also is it better to schedule a USPS pickup each time you have cards to ship?

You can but ir's easy for me because our mailboxes here in the complex are locked so I just place it in there & the postman picks them up when they deliver our mail.