peoples sites

baseballtracy67

4.80 star(s)
just wondering i was going through a couple peoples sites looking at there cards but about three of the sites contained viruses thank god my dad put a virus protection progam on...

but anyway just letting you know to use caution clicking on peoples www and may benifet you in the future to get an anti virus progam.

has anyone had this problem before?

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Main reason...why I try not to look a other members website...But I keep my anti-virus programs up to date! Best regards, David

sandman43103

4.90 star(s)
just wondering i was going through a couple peoples sites looking at there cards but about three of the sites contained viruses thank god my dad put a virus protection progam on...

but anyway just letting you know to use caution clicking on peoples www and may benifet you in the future to get an anti virus progam.

List which sites so we as collectors can either fix them or change to a new site. I would doubt any bench members would knowingly use a site that gives others viruses.

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
Let me know if it is mine. That would be terrible. I also could not believe that any of us would use a site with a virus. Although I do remember when photobucket was having some problems.

sandman43103

4.90 star(s)

Please list the sites/pages you are getting virus warnings from.

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
this happened to me a while back. got a nasty virus from clicking on a bench member's PHOTOBUCKET link.
never had problems with wwws...just buckets