Perks Of The Bench HOF

BiggioDiogu759

4.90 star(s)
What are some of the perks of being a HOF member at The Bench? Thanks.

cardcollector01

4.90 star(s)
In all honesty though, the only real perk is that your PM inbox size increases from 100 to 200. Thats about it.

Robbie

rynofan23

5.00 star(s)
Can I sell some of my PM space to other members? :D I don't think I've ever reached double digits at one any time. I clean it out often...

Tai

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
and all those secret parties we have, each level you move up, the party is even better--cant wait to hit the top level, only 400 more post--i hear thats one excusiive party they have :D :D

rob

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I'm taking down names of the guys and gals who let the cat out of the bag to this non-HOF member!....Membership can be revoked by a special meeting of the Primus Level members....Theres 15 of us and we're the judge and jury of the Bench.....and you thought it was the Moderators....Their actually our puppets who act on our behalf. :D My pm is actually 250!! Just in case.......I'm only joking!! : ) Best regards, David

Last edited:

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
I haven't tried myself, but I heard we get a free dollar menu item from McDonalds, once a month, for being a Bench HOF member.

I also claim "Bench HOF Member" on my tax returns instead of "Head of Household".

Sponsors