Philadelphia Area Card Shop Going OUT OF BIZ!!! HUGE AUCTION....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Check here:
https://www.facebook.com/swamileesportscards/

Hundreds and hundreds of unsearched monster/shoebox's of baseball, football, basketball and hockey cards; Vintage and new. Hundreds of complete sets with partial sets going back to 1973. He is having a huge store auction on March 25th.
Great investment lot for the hobby shop owner to resell. Tons for collectors. Lots and Lots to be had. The boxes are being organized for the Auction on March 25th. A preview will be on March 24th. I highly recommend you check it out.
Check out his web page at:
https://www.swamileecards.com/

Unbelievable amount of cards.

UPDATE 3/19/2018

Slowly getting the store "AUCTION" Ready!!!
I took some oics so you could get an idea of what will be available. There are complete Topps sets going back to 1973 along with some great starter sets. Some really nice 75's in binders. Tons of singles in 3200 boxes and monster boxes (see pics). There are around 1000 Starting Lineup figures (looking to get $2000 for them all).
Lots of vintage stuff that I have not taken pictures of. Looking to sell huge lots on the day before the auction. Hoping some of you can make it:

Starting Lineups in boxes

Football/Hockey/Basketball lots (Tons of stars, RC's, Ser #, Refers in these)

These will be some of the cards that will be given away to some lucky bidders...including a Trout RC....

2 binders of Minty Fresh 1975's that are great starter lots.

A few of the Vintage

Boxes of refractors

A few of the graded cards available

This is only about 1/4 the sets available.

I'll be at the store Saturday for the "drive by" and listening to offers for lots. Auction is Sunday. Thanks

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it, but how is the auction going to be run? In person only? Or will there be an online portion to it as well.

How did the auction turn out? Assuming you picked up some decent stuff?

As it was, the contents of the store was already mine. As part of our deal, I bought the store and we were to have an auction before he closed the doors. The auction went well. Sold a lot of stuff that I do not hgave room for in my house. I am now sorting through what is left and trying to make heads and tails out of it all. It is taking way more time than I have. Need to empty store by Sunday. I'll be selling contents on ebay.

As it was, the contents of the store was already mine. As part of our deal, I bought the store and we were to have an auction before he closed the doors. The auction went well. Sold a lot of stuff that I do not hgave room for in my house. I am now sorting through what is left and trying to make heads and tails out of it all. It is taking way more time than I have. Need to empty store by Sunday. I'll be selling contents on ebay.

Congratulations - that was a nice addition to the collection. Hopefully in the end, it will be worth your time/effort.