Photobucket help!

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
I know this has been ask before ,but I guess I wasnt paying attention. I usually get my son to do it for me but now that he has a job ,I figured I needed to learn/ Can someone walk me thru how to get cards scanned to photobucket. Please remember my computer skills are that of a untrained 1st grader so please use simple computer language for my vey simple mind. I want to thank all those in advance for your help. I have some stuff I want to list on ebay so thought pics would help. Randy

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Hey Randy,

Not all that computer savvy, but I can do Photobucket!! First off, you have to scan your card and save it to your computer. Before you even start scanning, I would suggest going to your "Pictures" and creating a new folder, calling it "Cards for sale" or something like that. Now when you scan the cards in, I would save them all in that folder - makes it much easier to locate once you get to photobucket. Once you scan them all in, just go to photobucket and click "Upload images and videos". That is right on the main screen after you log in so you can't miss it. When you click on that, a box opens up where you can select which files to upload. Just find your way to your "Pictures" section, look for the "Cards for sale" folder, and click on each picture that you want to upload. If you hold down "ctrl", you can choose multiple pictures to upload at the same time.

Hope that helps, I'm sure it was clear as mud!

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Staff member
Hi Randy-

First you would want to connect the scanner to the computer and then scan the cards on. I suggest you make a folder on your desktop and save all the scans into that same folder.

Then you open up your photobucket account. Once you log into the account there should be a large blue button in the middle of the page that says "Upload images & videos". Click that button and then locate the file you want to upload to your bucket. After the upload is done another screen will show up if you want to add tags to your album. Tags can be helpful if you have say a family photo and other family members will be looking for the photo. Tags are mostly for people to find a picture based on the same search criteria (a person's name, etc). Most likely you will not be using the tags feature so just click the black box that says "Return to Album".

Let me know if you need any more help or need help making an eBay listing.

Steph

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Hey Randy,

Not all that computer savvy, but I can do Photobucket!! First off, you have to scan your card and save it to your computer. Before you even start scanning, I would suggest going to your "Pictures" and creating a new folder, calling it "Cards for sale" or something like that. Now when you scan the cards in, I would save them all in that folder - makes it much easier to locate once you get to photobucket. Once you scan them all in, just go to photobucket and click "Upload images and videos". That is right on the main screen after you log in so you can't miss it. When you click on that, a box opens up where you can select which files to upload. Just find your way to your "Pictures" section, look for the "Cards for sale" folder, and click on each picture that you want to upload. If you hold down "ctrl", you can choose multiple pictures to upload at the same time.

Hope that helps, I'm sure it was clear as mud!

Thanks alot Tim ,but you must remember I am very computer mornic so I dont even know the process of getting the cards scanned to my comuter.

I appericate you and Steph for the info.

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Staff member
Randy do you know what operating system you are using? Windows 98 XP or Vista? Mac? If you have that info I can teach you how to scan.

Steph

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Randy - You are a novice!! LOL!! Hopefully Steph can help you out, I'm not very good at explaining how things are done.

Jeffo65

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Scanning depends on what scanner you have. Some scanners have a "one touch" scan button. Put the item on the scanner, close top and hit button. Done. It saves it in a specified folder for you.

What scanner do you have?

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
I know this has been ask before ,but I guess I wasnt paying attention. I usually get my son to do it for me but now that he has a job ,I figured I needed to learn/ Can someone walk me thru how to get cards scanned to photobucket. Please remember my computer skills are that of a untrained 1st grader so please use simple computer language for my vey simple mind. I want to thank all those in advance for your help. I have some stuff I want to list on ebay so thought pics would help. Randy

You can quote me on this
Fatboycards
You need all the help you can get(lol)
Later Mr Brownie til the end of the season