Pictures from the 2nd annual Golf Classic

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Here's all the pictures and names will be placed with the faces later

Gentleman. At the end of the Golf Tournament I held a silent auction for all who was there. The proceeds were give to Champs96ws to give to the Charity Fund . There was a total of 40.00 dollars that will be going toward the fund. Thanks to all who donated to this great cause.
Tom

the trick ball we played on champ:
<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v3.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=23jn9s1&s=3"><br><font size="1"><a href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=23jn9s1&s=3">Original Video</a></font>

Cousin Izzy, Champs96ws,Brian, Bosoxfan2

Chieftazmisty, Jack

Bosoxfan2, MarkWing, JJLevitsky, Champs96ws

from left to right
Jack, Kingsfaninri, Bosoxfan2, MarkWing, JJLevitsky, Champs96ws, Brian, Cousin Izzy, Chieftazmisty

Jack, Last years Champ

Brian, Cousin Izzy Chieftazmisty

Bosoxfan2, Kingsfaninri, Mark Wing

Champs96ws, Jack, JJLevitsky
http://i32.tinypic.com/2925i0o.jpg[/IMG
Jack and throphies from last year champ]
[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2ljq913.jpg
Cousin Izzy , Brian

Champs96ws

Jack, JJlevitsky

Chieftazmisty

Bosoxfan2, Kingsfaninri

Cousin Izzy getting ready to hit

Cosin Izzy Drive 1st hole

Chieftazmisty Drive 1st hole

Brian drive 1st hole

Mark Wing Drive 1st hole

Kingsfaninri drive 1st hole

Bosoxfan2 Drive 1st hole

Jack Drive 1st hole

JJLevitsky Drive 1st hole

Champs96ws Drive 1st hole

Cousin Izzy putting 2nd hole

Chieftazmisty Putting 2nd hole

Bosoxfan2 Putting 2nd hole

Kingsfaninri Putting 2nd hole

Mark Wing Putting 2nd hole

Jack Putting 2nd hole

Champs96ws putting 2nd hole

JJLevitsky putting 2nd hole

I have no idea who the clown is. I am taking a guess it is Fatboycards in disguise

Champs96ws, Brian

JJLevitsky, Jack

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Nice pictures.....so the trick golf ball...acted like a superball and keep on rolling? Best regards, David

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Need some names to go with those faces Chief:) I can only pick out Pete, Mark, Jack and Jeff.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Definitely an East Coast venue, as you can tell from the voices in the video!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Need some names to go with those faces Chief:) I can only pick out Pete, Mark, Jack and Jeff.
Sorry Meliah

As soon as i get rested up some the names will be put in place. The only one I cant figure out is that clown running around with a Steeler hat and Jersey on.
later
Chieftazmisty
Tournament Director

Jack

5.00 star(s)
Once again an OUTSTANDING time put on by one of the BEST chieftamisty (Tom) was TERRIFIC gave prizes to EVRYONE. Tom is the BEST!!
THANKS Tom
Think about going next year all its a GREAT time with GREAT people playing put on by the GREAT Tom
Jack

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Video must have been edited, I didn't hear any cursing :)

It was a great time and as long as everyone wants it will continue as a yearly tradition. Sweet job on the custom card (I have an idea I want to run by you), I will get a scan up for everyone to see them....later tonight.

I do recommend that anyone in the area that wishes to join but might be afraid because they have never player, you would blend right in with us (except for Jack) and although we keep score. The conversations and joking around is what makes they day and memories. So get off your lazy butt and join us.

waterboy12386

5.00 star(s)
I gotta go next year. Seems like it was a really awesome time. I will absolutely be making plans for next year!

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
It was a great time and as long as everyone wants it will continue as a yearly tradition. Sweet job on the custom card (I have an idea I want to run by you), I will get a scan up for everyone to see them....later tonight.

I do recommend that anyone in the area that wishes to join but might be afraid because they have never player, you would blend right in with us (except for Jack) and although we keep score. The conversations and joking around is what makes they day and memories. So get off your lazy butt and join us.
I cannot emphasize how much Pete is right on this point. Take a look at our scores. We arent really any good. I have played a grand total of twice in the past two years. Still had grass in my shoes from last year's tournament. Didnt care. Just there to have some fun and meet a great bunch of guys. Cant wait to do it again next year. Hopefully it will be bigger and better. Tom does an AWESOME job with this. Kudos to him for putting it together and really making it fun.

And for those who havent seen photos of me before - I am wearing the white Red Sox shirt and hats.

Thanks,

Jeff

kingsfaninri

5.00 star(s)
these tournaments have both been a blast. I cannot emphasize enough how greatful I am to Tom for all the work he puts into this day. I highly recommend to anyone who can make the trip next year to do so. Just watch out for Jack, he likes to hit me with stray golf balls ;)

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
I cannot emphasize how much Pete is right on this point. Take a look at our scores. We arent really any good. I have played a grand total of twice in the past two years. Still had grass in my shoes from last year's tournament. Didnt care. Just there to have some fun and meet a great bunch of guys. Cant wait to do it again next year. Hopefully it will be bigger and better. Tom does an AWESOME job with this. Kudos to him for putting it together and really making it fun.

And for those who havent seen photos of me before - I am wearing the white Red Sox shirt and hats.

Thanks,

Jeff
It's easier to point out Jeff if you look for the fantastic moustache, that thing should have it's own stamp!:p :D

bigwallastyle

5.00 star(s)
I need to go as well. Looks like a great time. Long drive from St. Louis though. Maybe we should do a Midwest version...

Tom

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
I need to go as well. Looks like a great time. Long drive from St. Louis though. Maybe we should do a Midwest version...

Tom
Hey Tom
If you want to do one that way. Let me know and I will give you the info on what I did. We have a blast the last two years. I hope we can continue it for quite sometimes. Later
Tom

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
No that wasnt me in dusguise, I dont have that much white hair ///oh wait I dont have much hair at all.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
No that wasnt me in dusguise, I dont have that much white hair ///oh wait I dont have much hair at all.
Are you sure
I got it from a pretty good source that you were there. Then making a trek to Pgh to get some more Black and Gold outfits
Later
Chief

Sponsors