Pictures of The Challenge

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Here are the pictures from The Challenge bet between fatboycards and chieftazmisty.

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

Last edited:

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
OH YEAH...well worth the wait. The sign was great,not sure about the hat though. Well done my friend ,well done. You are a man of your word for sure.

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Thanks for sharing the pics, Chief! Hopefully I can join you on the links someday!

It's always great fun to read about your Steelers-Bengals discussions with Randy. One of the highlights of our site for sure.

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Tom, Tom, Tom, I Gotta give you credit old buddy. are you sure that that horrible Orange color didnt rub off permanently on your skin?????

Way to keep your promise man, I know that had to hurt, but luckily Randy only gets a win once or twice a decade. HEHE. All in great fun. Pat

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Tom, Tom, Tom, I Gotta give you credit old buddy. are you sure that that horrible Orange color didnt rub off permanently on your skin?????

Way to keep your promise man, I know that had to hurt, but luckily Randy only gets a win once or twice a decade. HEHE. All in great fun. Pat
Pat
Old friend all it takes is one victory,if I never win another challenge with The Chief at least I will always have this one to savor. And Tom wears the Orange and Black quite well.And the Sign is absloutely perfect.

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Pat
Old friend all it takes is one victory,if I never win another challenge with The Chief at least I will always have this one to savor. And Tom wears the Orange and Black quite well.And the Sign is absloutely perfect.
I had to go home and take a shower for about 2 hrs just to get rid of the orange and black that might of rub off.:D :D :D
Randy
You do have another surprise heading your way,
at least in the one picture you see the steeler ball is ahead of the bengal ball hahahahahahha
Tom

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
No That was it a one time thing of wearing Orange and Black. It will be back to normal soon with the Gold And Black. Yes I did keep my end of the challenge between me and Mr Fatboycards.
There will be another comming up by the first of November
stay tuned for the challenge
Chieftazmisty

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
No shock that Chief is a man of his word:) Wonder what these bets are going to look like in a few years? :eek:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Ok Gentlemen
Here is the score of the golf game from the Challenge
There was a Patriot fan, A Cowboy fan, and Steeler fan(the guy in the orange and balck for this challenge)as follows
Pat Fan Cowboy fan Bengal/Steeler fan
1st hole Par 4 4 6 5
2nd hole par 3 4 4 4
3rd hole par 4 5 4 6
4th hole par 5 6 7 8
5th hole par 4 5 5 6
6th hole par 3 4 5 4
7th hole par 4 5 4 6
8th hole par 4 5 5 4
9th hole par 4 4 4 7

total 42 44 50

10th hole par 4 5 6 5
11th hole par 3 3 3 3
12th hole par4 7 6 5
13th hole par 5 6 5 8
14th hole par 4 3 4 5
15th hole par 3 4 4 4
16th hole par 4 4 5 6
17th hole par4 4 4 4
18th hole par4 3 4 5

total 39 41 45

total for 18 holes 81 Patriot fans score 85 Cowboy fans scorec 95 Chieftazmistys score

So there you Benchies the score also
Chieftazmisty

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Randy
I hope you noticed who the Golf match. It was the Bengal player or the Cowboy player.
I tried my best thou
Now remember on or about Nov 1st there will be another challenge issued. stay tuned
Chieftazmisty

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Nice Tom! The second Steeler Bengal matchup is not too far away...
Yes siree
I am thinking of a couple of things for the rematch challenge. It will be a goodie I can tell you that. Of course Fatboycards might back out of the challenge. Seeing he finally won one against the old Chieftazmisty. We shall see come Nov 1st
Later
Chief

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
The second challenge is almost upon us . Stay tuned for the developments that will follow
Chieftazmisty

DaSoxFan

5.00 star(s)
Hey Chief

I am a Steeler fan this weekend. hope they beat Minnesota so we can keep up with them. Oh yea we play the Bengals today so even you can root for the Bears.

Henry

Sponsors