Plastic Train Tracks (Model trains)

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
General question........does anyone out there know where I can find a whole bunch of miscellaneouos plastic BLACK train tracks? As long as they are black, they will work. They do not have to be the same size, and they certainly do not have to fit together. I have eBay covered. I have also checked out several online model train stores - but they all want top dollar for single pieces. I am not looking for anything like that. I am hoping that someone has (or knows of someone that has) some train track pieces laying in their kids toyboxes that they would like to make a couple of bucks on or trade for cards.

Tim

cjay101

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Tim - lookup a local model railroad builders association/club. I am sure they will have plenty of 'junk' track you could get for next to nothing.

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Rich & Chris:
Size of the tracks do not matter. Let me know what you can round up and what you need for them.

NYMets9686:
Why would you think that?:)

Cory:
Thanks! Didn't even think about anything like that before, but I guess if they have pokemon clubs, etc.......they should have a train association!

Tim

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Rich & Chris:
Size of the tracks do not matter. Let me know what you can round up and what you need for them.

NYMets9686:
Why would you think that?:)

Cory:
Thanks! Didn't even think about anything like that before, but I guess if they have pokemon clubs, etc.......they should have a train association!

Tim

Hey Tim
You would be surpised at the size of some model railroad clubs. I fhtere is any flea markets around where you live or garage sales you should be able to come up with some plastic tracks
I would like to help you out but all of my tracks are metal for my Lionel Trains which are almost as old as me . I have them since 1949
Good luck in finding the tracks
Hope my suggestion helps you out
Later
Tom

Myerburg311

4.90 star(s)
I would agree with Tom that a flea market would probably be your best choice considering the weight and the cost of shipping them.. An antique store may also have some layin around