Player, Team and bulk base lots for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Any interest in team lots or bulk base lots. I have base cards from the following sets, generally from the last 10 years, that I would be looking to move
Topps
Topps Update
Topps Archives
Topps Chrome
Topps Chrome Update
Topps Wal Mart Holiday/SnowFlake
Topps Bunt
Topps Big League
Topps Opening Day
Topps Fire
Topps Gold Label
Topps Pro Debut
Gallery
Heritage
Heritage Minor League
Gypsy Queen
Stadium Club
Finest
Allen and Ginter
Donruss
Donruss Optic
Prizm
Diamond Kings
Chronicles
USA Baseball
Elite Extra Edition
Bowman
Bowman Chrome
Bowman Draft
Bowman Draft Chrome
Bowman Prospects
Bowman Chrome Prospects
Bowman Platinum
Bowman's Best
If you are interested in team lots or bulk lots of a certain set please let me know and I will put together a lot. The lots would include a mixture of RC's, Commons, semi-stars and possibly stars (depending on what is available). I have not put any lots together yet but I have 15 of the 5000 count boxes full with base so I can make small lots or big lots.

lots with 1-99 cards = commons $.05 each, semi-stars/stars $.15 each + shipping costs which will be based off exact shipping and the type of shipping chosen (PWE, Flat rate shipping, first class parcel)
lots 100+ cards = Commons $.02 each, semi-stars/stars $.10 each + shipping costs which will be based off exact shipping and the type of shipping chosen (PWE, Flat rate shipping, first class parcel)

If interested in any lots please post in thread below (no PM's please) and provide details of what you are looking for (ex 1 of each Yankee from all available sets, or 1 of each 2017 topps update available).
Thank you,
Trish

Last edited:
I would be interested in a large lot of any of these below that are from 2019 and or 2020 as long as they have a mix of semi-star/star cards
Would probably get enough to fill a Region B or Large Flat Rate box
Topps
Topps Update
Topps Archives
Topps Chrome
Topps Chrome Update
Topps Wal Mart Holiday/SnowFlake
Topps Opening Day
Topps Fire
Topps Gold Label
Gallery
Heritage
Gypsy Queen
Stadium Club
Finest
Bowman
Bowman Chrome
Bowman Draft
Bowman Draft Chrome
Bowman Prospects
Bowman Chrome Prospects
Bowman Platinum
Bowman's Best

utvolfan - don't know that I could fill a large flat rate from those 2 years with just semi-stars and stars but I will see what I can put together

Dennis- from any set and one of each or are interested in dupes?

It will take me a little while to work on putting these together but I will start this weekend.

utvolfan - don't know that I could fill a large flat rate from those 2 years with just semi-stars and stars but I will see what I can put together

Hello, I am willing to take commons also, just don't prefer a product that only has commons available. I wasn't real clear on that. Would be willing to do 2018 cards also. Just let me know what you come up with. Thanks

utvolfan- ok I definitely have semistars to unlisted stars in most of the sets and stars available in 80% or so of the sets. Are you looking for dupes or 1 of each card available?

Dennis - no problem found abut 30 different Rays cards in just recent stuff that was sitting near my desk.

Sounds good. If you have to put in dupes to fill or make it worth your time that would be ok.

Thanks,
Dennis

utvolfan- ok I definitely have semistars to unlisted stars in most of the sets and stars available in 80% or so of the sets. Are you looking for dupes or 1 of each card available?

I am ok with duplicates, as long as there are not 10 of any one common player. Thanks

Hi Trish. Looking for these Tigers in bulk if you have any:

2014 Topps Nick Castellanos #195

2019 Bowman Draft/Bowman Chrome Draft Riley Greene

Trish -- I would be interested in a bulk lot of 2018 Topps Chrome (not Update- just reg. set). One of each, no dupes. I realize there are some rc's in here and if you have them, great! If not it's okay. Basically I'm wanting to put together a compete set and figured this might be a good place to start and if I can get 150 or so of the set that would be great!

If this goes against the grain and intent of your thread please accept my apologies. Don't want to be "that guy".

If all is good please do let me know how much you are needing for whatever cards you have.

Much appreciated,

Karl

Brad- Sorry don't have either of those cards available

Karl- I should be able to do that, the high value RC's have already been pulled out of this stuff but there are lower end still available.

Brad- Sorry don't have either of those cards available

Karl- I should be able to do that, the high value RC's have already been pulled out of this stuff but there are lower end still available.

Trish - Thank-you and sounds good. Jlmk whenever you are ready.

Guys cards were not quite as iorganized as I had thought they were so it may take longer than expected to pull this stuff. I am going to close this thread until I get the cards more organized but will contact the those of you who inquired already via PM and still work out deals with each of you if possible.
Thanks,
Trish

Status
Not open for further replies.