(Player Traded) Solid Inexpensive SP Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesNevans

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Player traded to Seattle pending passing his physical.

I have SP Vicente Padilla available, he was my best pitcher on the team with the third worst record in the league last year, a VORP of 25.4 making $1.8m each of the next three years.

Ratings of ST 49 (10) MV 55 (12) CT 53 (11). Need a front line prospect. If you've seen how much even rotation filling SPs go for you see the value in an innings eater like Padilla.

I should also mention he rates VERY HIGH in leadership and stamina of 17.

Last edited:
Please check my roster, I'm very interested.

I'd be interested in any of your top 3 prospects, I had my eye on MR Lewis when he was originally exposed in the Rule 5, but the other two (LF Flores & 3B Bergeron) are angry with you and might need a change of scenery, prefer Bergeron given the choice, but otherwise choice of three that works for you is fine, but may require a wait of three and half weeks to be tradable if not Lewis. If any one of them works for you I'll reserve Padilla for you even if we have to wait to post.

Last edited: