Please delete me

rynofan23

5.00 star(s)
Craig,
I have a cousin that lives in Canada. I shot him a note to see if he has access to the Montreal Gazette. If a Benchie can't help, I'll see if he can.

Tai

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Nice! Thanks Tai! I appreciate that!

Thanks
Craig

*I've got a paper coming from Boston and Florida so far. I'm waiting to here back about The Chicago Tribune.

siksyko

5.00 star(s)
I wish I saw this earlier most of the major magazine stores carry all the Montreal papers. They would all be sold out by this time. I'll look for anything that was released in Montreal from the dealers from there at the upcoming card show for you and if you have anything I pick up it would not be a bad thing to keep for my collection.

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
I wish I saw this earlier most of the major magazine stores carry all the Montreal papers. They would all be sold out by this time. I'll look for anything that was released in Montreal from the dealers from there at the upcoming card show for you and if you have anything I pick up it would not be a bad thing to keep for my collection.

Thank you! It looks like I missed out on the Montreal and Chicago Papers. I was able to get Boston and Florida.

Thanks
Craig

Trader Rich

5.00 star(s)
Thank you! It looks like I missed out on the Montreal and Chicago Papers. I was able to get Boston and Florida.

Thanks
Craig

Craig,

If you are looking for Chicago papers, my sister gets the Sun Times. I will call
her and ask her if she still has it, if you need it.

Rich

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Trader Rich - Thanks for the offer! Let me get back to you this afternoon on that. I'm waiting to here back from someone now.

Thanks!
Craig