please delete this thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have theses for trade! .....Rookie of the Year favorites Evan White Mariners RC & Alec Bohm Phillies RC...... Futurist Riley Green Tigers. Top 100: Oneil Cruz Pirates card 66 & Reid Detmers Angels 83 and Nick Madrigal White Sox RC 41, Keibefrt Ruiz Dodgers RC 75. Any of the retail inserts for trade? Best regards, David

Last edited:
i had posted a freebie trade to you a few days ago so if you want to cancel that trade i will just add the 2 i was going to send to you with these

post it up as you see fit and i will confirm and get cards out to you tomorrow

No...I'll post this trade....but in future...if u have a feeling u might be trading...don't post a free card. I normally just add the card to a trade as a surprise. Best regards, David

ok no problem sorry for the confusion on the freebie stuff i have really enjoyed helping others out when i can and new to the freebie thing

list is updated with a link to my 2021 bowman to trade for them any help would be very much appreciated as i hope to have this project FINISHED no later than halloween so i can prepare for the heritage high number release date and get a full unopened case something i have not done in many years

hey hey -I can offer these 6 cards for equal value of any of the BCP in the needs link in my signature.

top 100: 36, 97
FUT: AL, BW
mega RRY: TM, DC

Also, I have an extra RRY: CJ too, but I thought I sent you one of those already? It shows up in your needs list still.

IT IS HERE I JUST GOT IT TODAY AND HAVE BEEN BUSY TRYING TO GET READY FOR A NEW JOB I HAVE NOT UPDATED THAT LIST YET BUT WILL ..... OK GOT IT UPDATED AND HAVE SEVERAL PULLED WILL WORK ON BV AND SHOOT YOU A PM IN A FEW

Last edited:
whoops, I didn't see the AM on time of your last post lol. carry on, no rush.

Got Top 100 Xavier Edwards #74

LMk if are interested in trading. I could use some of your Bowman Chrome Prospects you have listed.

dave

I could use these in 2021 Bowman Chrome

2,4,10,15,18,26,28,30,36,41,43,54,72,80, 93, 103,122,132,134,144

LMK what would be good offer for the Edwards Top 100

DAve