Please help my friend Katie out! BENEFIT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate213

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
My good friend Katie is raising money at our school for her trip to the U.K. This trip is part of a program that she was chosen to partake in. She needs to raise 7,000 Dollars. The trip is next summer, and she would be there for 3 weeks. She is doing her best to raise money, and she is well on her way, she has around 1,300. I am selling some of my cards to raise money for her. DONATIONS APPRECIATED AS WELL!
Here is how it works. all these are PWE and DLVD

1 DOLLAR GETS YOU A RANDOM INSERT CARD ( a random insert card )
2 DOLLARS GETS YOU A 1990'S RC CARD ( random )
3 DOLLARS GETS YOU A 1980'S RC CARD ( random )
4 DOLLARS GETS YOU A RANDOM VINTAGE CARD 1967-1977
5 DOLLARS GETS YOU A RANDOM CARD 1958-1966
6 DOLLARS GETS YOU A NUMBERED CARD /1000 or more
7 DOLLARS GETS YOU A NUMBERED CARD /1000 OR LESS
8 DOLLARS GETS YOU A BASEBALL JERSEY CARD
9 DOLLARS GETS YOU A FB AUTO CARD
10 DOLLARS GETS YOU A BASEBALL AUTO.
10-20 will get you a card with a BV at 30 or more

these cards will be randomly chosen, please help a friend out!

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
My good friend Katie is raising money at our school for her trip to the U.K. This trip is part of a program that she was chosen to partake in. She needs to raise 7,000 Dollars. The trip is next summer, and she would be there for 3 weeks. She is doing her best to raise money, and she is well on her way, she has around 1,300. I am selling some of my cards to raise money for her. DONATIONS APPRECIATED AS WELL!
Here is how it works. all these are PWE and DLVD

1 DOLLAR GETS YOU A RANDOM INSERT CARD ( a random insert card )
2 DOLLARS GETS YOU A 1990'S RC CARD ( random )
3 DOLLARS GETS YOU A 1980'S RC CARD ( random )
4 DOLLARS GETS YOU A RANDOM VINTAGE CARD 1967-1977
5 DOLLARS GETS YOU A RANDOM CARD 1958-1966
6 DOLLARS GETS YOU A NUMBERED CARD /1000 or more
7 DOLLARS GETS YOU A NUMBERED CARD /1000 OR LESS
8 DOLLARS GETS YOU A BASEBALL JERSEY CARD
9 DOLLARS GETS YOU A FB AUTO CARD
10 DOLLARS GETS YOU A BASEBALL AUTO.
10-any amount will get you a card with a BV at 30 or more

these cards will be randomly chosen, please help a friend out!

THANK YOU!

huh? You're giving away $30 BV cards for ANY donation?

sorry, if you donate 10-20, you get a bv at 30-40, and any donation more, well, we will go from there

excuse me?

I'm guessing because it sounds like a big red flag. Your heart may be in the right place and you may be very honest, but from the looks of the posting it sounds like bad news. It sounds like the grab bags at dealer tables where they have packs of 10 or 20 cards stacked in copy paper boxes and "every level has at least one autograph or GU" and the three you buy are all 1988-1992 base cards. $1 could get a Toppstown insert most people wouldn't pay a quarter for, $2 might get us an Eric Anthony rookie card, $3 could get us a Luis Polonia rookie, $4 gets us a 75 Topps ****** common, $5 gets us a creased 1961 John Romano, $6 gets us a Topps Gold Common, $7 gets us a Topps Heritage Chrome refractor of Milton Bradley, $8 gets us a Brad Radke jersey often found in $1 bins, $9 gets us a Bowman autograph of a second round NFL bust, etc. And sending cash and 'donations' to you to give to her is always a red flag, especially from someone who joined the site fairly recently.

ok, fine, i'll delete this, im really getting sick of all this. I am just trying to raise money for a friend.