Please help RIPAHL - Day 12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I haven't got any email notifications for years. My settings are correct, but something isn't working. To be fair, this started happening when @Mike121 was the owner. At least for me, this has happened for a long time. Does anyone get email notifications?
Since you mentioned it. And now that I think about it, I don’t get emails from here either, never did.

Repeat I don't either. This happened once last year, I reported and somehow, someone fixed it. It has happened again after I was blocked from responding to anything. Finally reported it to owner and somehow, someone fixed it but still don't get email notifications. Reported that to owner but nothing has happened. Maybe a glitch no one can fix.

BINGO... I want to all whom assisted me especially @NySam. I will need to checked through the thread. I understand there was a contest and I owe an auto. I have to figure that out next. Anyways, I was locked out because I changed my email address and that processes requires a confirmation from an email that would be auto sent to your address but nothing ever came... until tonight. I finally received a confirmation email from theBench. I tried that every day and only tonight got something. I would like to think that emails alerts can flow again or at least the email from registration is working, something... but again thanks. I thought I was toast. I could not even register as a new user cause I ran into the same confirmation conundrum.

Again, thanks to all... I hope maybe, perhaps that this shined light on the issue.